Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any certain sports you kids are into?
Cricket,soccer or futsal & table tennis(TT only for fun )
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Thinking golf isn't a sport that requires skill, technique, and athleticism is stupid. It takes hundreds of hours to get your swing down right, it takes a lot to consistently drive the ball more than 300 yards, and it takes precision to accurately place the shots. You have to have the mindset to recover from a good play, a bad shot... You dont; seem like you have played either sport enough to know how much technique and effort goes into it.

You don't need to have an offense and defense to be considered a sport. That's also a terrible statement.

I enjoy playing Football, Basketball, Road Biking, Track Biking, Snowboarding, Badminton and Golf.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Hey Golf is a sport, U can Get paid millions doing it Lol.Wink

Hmm, Soccer, im really a stats and players guy for it though but i played it competitively before, my team sucked ass because apparently 14 year olds are big burly High School Jocks, and my guys were to put it one way, the Runt Squad.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Mine is E-Sports...
does that even count...?
Yuuki <3, post: 70844, member: 8153' Wrote:Mine is E-Sports...
does that even count...?

It has "sport" in it, so of course ^^.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Schlacko, post: 70819, member: 2312 Wrote:You're such an idiot. My comment refers to the fact that there is no offense or defense. You take turns, having no impact on your opponent's game, and whoever has the better score wins. You could bowl against someone in a different state via webcam or something... Same as darts.

Ok I got it..Athletics (track and field) is not a sport, no offense or defense and having no impact on your opponent's game...

Basketball in this basketball craze country, not playing as much though.
sport must include sportsmanship.
which includes,
effort, tenacity, respect on opponents, hard training, achievements, improving friendships (except for hockey... whole city got ravaged... just kidding lol)
so... Athletics is sports. at least on my regards.
and if you dont think so... to bad, i do, and you cant change it because i am an ignorant and arrogant fuck.
yuuki, what i said is sarcasm Big Grin
what i said was serious!!!!
XDDDD
god dammit, i must sex now
wut.
i play american football, baseball, and some basketball
[Image: 551914_101.png]

hi