Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any certain sports you kids are into?
Schlacko, post: 70944, member: 2312 Wrote:Joker you're too dumb to argue with. If you ever agree with something I say (which I hope you don't) please let me know so I can then reconsider my position.
I'm just going to quote this in case you change or edit it.

Good god. Is that really your position? People who disagree with you are dumb, and only if they agree with you, would you reconsider? Apparently you can't be wrong. I dont know how you can survive in a professional environment. Now, you really remind me of Registry.

Your argument isn't even that strong, just a lot of personal opinion with very little facts and experience to back it up. Really, a lacking argument. Sorry to say I, as well as many others, disagree. I'm sorry your "real athletes" disagree with you too.

Good luck with your life, I hope you can succeed with your attitude.

Edit: I have to stop checking my email at work. This troll is too much.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Hostage, you think you're participating in the conversation? You're not. You're like a fan in a crowd at a gymnastics event that holds up a piece of paper with '10' written on it. You don't even have a thought to convey. You may as well stand in a crowd and chant 'Yeah!' with 100 others after somebody says something emphatic.
Joker, you think all 'real athletes' consider golf a sport? They don't. You think all hockey players consider golf a sport? They don't. They play it for free, for fun, in their downtime, they find it relaxing, whereas hockey is not relaxing.
Joker, you call me a troll in the shoutbox for... what? Having told Josh numerous times he had no right to know why DK was banned? That was the only thing I've used the shoutbox for more than a minute. You think I'm a troll for antagonizing players in the game? You're right, it's a game. What else am I to do while I'm dead waiting for the round to end?
You think I'm the crybaby because I'm using my own words for an argument whereas others copy and paste some words from another source, whilst yet there are other sources to contradict what they're saying? You think instead of talking we should just paste quotes and links to the same arguments elsewhere? I started talking in this thread about what a sport is and what it is not, not how some book defines it with a technicality that can they be interpenetrated differently. Golf is a sport you say, and mini golf is not? Where do you draw the line? Driving range a sport? Pitch & Putt?
There are others that agree with me about golf being a 'sport' and there are 'true athletes' that agree with me, though you may not hear them say it because they have an image to maintain, especially with today's media focusing on sports and controversies. You fail to realize this.

"People who disagree with you are dumb, and only if they agree with you, would you reconsider?"
No, that was only about you. If you agree with me on something, I'll then have to think I'm probably wrong. I'm not a contrarian, it's just you.
Quote:you're a bad troll on the forums, the chat box, and the server. Reminds me a lot like Registry.
LOL i have no idea who you are. my words were not directed to u .
I don't need dictionaries to argue, I know what the term 'sport' means. But the thing is: I've noticed that if you don't spell it out crystal clear for people, they just ignore your points.

"the meaning of the word sport, not the technical definition"
I don't really get that, what's the difference? You can't simply invent your own definitions of terms.

You ignore the element 'technique' in sports, which is crucial in a lot sports. Technique is physical too. It doesn't happen aerobic or anaerobic, it's neurological, but it's still a physical process.

-Last post, I can't be any clearer-
Hostage, post: 70951, member: 4929 Wrote:LOL i have no idea who you are. my words were not directed to u .
Not directed at you. Don't even know how you got that, was talking to Schlako.

And I do know a lot of real athletes believe that golf is a real sport, that's why a lot like playing it during their careers and spend years to hone their skills. While not all of them believe it is, a great deal still think so. I've played many sports and all of my former teammates and I feel the same way.

I called you a troll because people have complained about you, and I've seen you on game. You came onto this thread and created an argument? Don't believe something is a sport, go create another thread and don't flame the creator.

Called you a cry baby ironic because you cry about other players in the server. Not to mention that you just said you like to antagonize other players...

Again, show your lack of knowledge of golf. The driving range is part of golf. It's like the batting cages. It's where you go to learn new things, perfect your technique, and repetition. Mini golf is still more based on luck since there are a ton of variables and irregularities. I've known some pro and amateur players use it for training, but there's always problems with mini golf.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall. I'll stop because like George, I can't be any clearer, and you're too hardheaded and arrogant to reason with.

/done.

Bison, do we still have the ignore a user feature?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Chess is a sport.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 70960, member: 9168 Wrote:Chess is a sport.

LOL

Hostage, post: 70887, member: 4929 Wrote:I play CHESS.
I do soccer Big Grin
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
Schlacko, post: 70950, member: 2312 Wrote:You think instead of talking we should just paste quotes and links to the same arguments elsewhere? I started talking in this thread about what a sport is and what it is not, not how some book defines it with a technicality that can they be interpenetrated differently. Golf is a sport you say, and mini golf is not? Where do you draw the line? Driving range a sport? Pitch & Putt?

I think you meant interpreted. I'm sorry you just got the word penetrate stuck in my head.

Anyway, he isn't a troll. He's just someone with a strong opinion on what a sport is and should be. We all can agree to disagree for now.

Carrom anyone?
[Image: carrom.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
It's funny how angry that kid got once everyone started voicing against him. Classic. +1 to every who thinks sports are just competitive in nature and not strictly physical, since you know, chess is a sport.
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]