Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions about the server point reset.
Yeah, so I like the fact that wL reset the servers. Sadly though, my right hand is starting to feel the pain of trying to stay in the top 10. This game is not for the limp noodle arm players like me. :eek:

Anyways, what are your opinions about the server point reset? Good? Bad? (Stop killing me tiff..) :p
[Image: 350656_101.png]
Bad.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I don't care.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Good
Went from 77 on mg (wasnt that hard) to top 10 for a few hours
NorthernWarrior, post: 70836, member: 14947 Wrote:Good
Went from 77 on mg (wasnt that hard) to top 10 for a few hours
I made second in less than ten minutes Smile. Now i lost it because everyone tried to nolife it -_-
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
It's good, just wish MG would come back online so I could nolife to 1st
Interesting fact to note, most of the players responding to yes, it was good are not long time regulars of the servers... Nor in Top 20.
Darkanthrax, post: 70832, member: 4038 Wrote:Yeah, so I like the fact that wL reset the servers. Sadly though, my right hand is starting to feel the pain of trying to stay in the top 10. This game is not for the limp noodle arm players like me. :eek:

Anyways, what are your opinions about the server point reset? Good? Bad? (Stop killing me tiff..) :p

It will be harder to stay there darkanthrax because mahone, linear, riser, fenken is not yet in the top10 Big Grin

Good - i have now the chance to get the "most improved player achievement" Big Grin
joker8baller, post: 70851, member: 835 Wrote:Interesting fact to note, most of the players responding to yes, it was good are not long time regulars of the servers... Nor in Top 20.

Actually that's funny cause I'm a regular, and was top 10 in MG... And I was at 35,000 on Dust2 Unlimit DM, yet I'm still not complaining...

Why does it matter your rank on a server? I hope you know it's going to be reset every 6 months, which is good.

It gives new players a chance to compare their rankings with other people, before, it had never been reset, so how could I compare with someone who has been on Dust2 DM for however long the server has been up, with 140,000+ points?
No, you started playing here rather recently. Not long enough to be considered a regular in my book.

The gap in those servers are rather low. Come play on Pop Maps where the gap is 100,000 points, and it's pretty damn hard to get points fast. It's not that easy to rank up there. I held #1 by playing every day for a long ass time, held it for a long time too, and only dropped to 30 after I stopped playing.

I'd be more in favor of a system that had 2 point systems, one for overall, and one for the past month.

Points doesn't mean anything, but it shows time on the server, and that's cool too.