Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned for no reason?
Name Ingame: RealityShades
steam id: cracked css :< css.setti i guess
server = sniper awp server (WL) Snipers

i wasnt hacking or anything. someone i randomly got off the server and when i wanted to rejoin it said sorry you have been banned from this server or something like that. i wasnt aware of anything in chat or talking or anything though. i almost got a crotch kill but i got banned before i could.

please unban me. warlords servers are the only servers that dont lag me. i NEED to be unbanned so i can play on the server throughout summer without hesitating
Wait for an Admin to unban you. And if its short just wait for it. Maybe provide your Steam ID?
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Tiffany <3, post: 71264, member: 14826' Wrote:Wait for an Admin to unban you. And if its short just wait for it. Maybe provide your Steam ID?
ive been playing on the server for 3 or 2 days now and improved my sniping skills there by alot so how long is the wait?

p.s.s. the csConfused i used in the game was cracked css. although my legit steam id is Wickedfury123 (currently called: TheRealMcMuffinPwns
i cant open css and steam at the same time it will conflict :/

Double post

WAIT it says i violated particle something something. length : permanent!!! WHAT
You were banned by our anti-cheat plugin for a drawparticles violation. My guess is you were most likely attempting to cheat with a wallhack variant. Anyways, you were definitely cheating at the time of your ban.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
i wasnt hacking, but i have skins though... i modded my csConfused sprites, weapons, gui, everything... whats drawparticles?

is it one of my skins?
REJECTED

Setting r_drawparticles 0 enables you to see through smoke and other particle graphics/textures. As the value for r_drawparticles is forced as default on our servers, you must have used a cheat of some sort to change its value. Skinning your sprites and models have nothing to do with this.
ok. honestly i used a hack that only removes flashes and smokes. is there any way i can get unbanned now?
Cheating is not tolerated on our servers and as such you will not be unbanned. The only way for you to play on our servers again is to buy a new copy of CS:S.
SHET DAWG :/ so its not an ip ban?
realityshades, post: 71278, member: 15023 Wrote:is there any way i can get unbanned now?
realityshades, post: 71263, member: 15023 Wrote:i wasnt hacking or anything.
You've lost any credibility you may have had upon lying to us. You'd be a risk to our servers were you unbanned. We'll allow you to play here again if you purchase Counter-Strike: Source off of steam. If you cheat on Steam, your game will be permanently banned from all servers due to the built-in anti-cheat. The game currently costs $19.99 (USD), however, during holidays, it can occasionally go as low as $5 (USD). If you decide to purchase the game, make sure to PM me the steamid prior to any attempts to join our servers.

realityshades, post: 71282, member: 15023 Wrote:SHET DAWG :/ so its not an ip ban?
No, the computer itself is banned.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol