Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE World of Warcraft account -- All Expansions except last, three 80s
You may have a few questions about this threads legitimacy. But I can ensure you this is completely real, and completely free, just keep reading.

What this account offers:
Three 80s: Deathknight, Druid, Rogue.
Other halfway leveled classes.
The last time I looked the account was available for free faction and server transfer on all three 80s!
Containing expansions up to the Lich King, but not the most recent Cataclysm.
Available playtime: None, expired over a year ago.

Why I am just giving this account away:
I like the game, but with the limited amount of time I had to play it wasn't worth 15/mo USD. The account has not been touched for a long long time, so the gear is obviously not going to be top of the line any more. I've had friends offer to let me use their accounts for free, and I just couldn't bring myself to it. So I conclude that I will no longer be needing this. I have tried to give it away locally to friends, but it seems everyone I know either already has an account or doesn't want one.

There is a catch...
I have not found a way to alter the name on the account, although it seems Blizzard has gone through changes that will let me change the address, e-mail tied to the account (website states not yet verified, which could be good), and no authenticator has been added. To sum things up, unless someone knows of a way, you're going to have to play with my name on the account.

So if you are thinking about playing WoW here is your chance ... only have to buy the latest expansion and you have three separate 80s with unique trade skills to help you start a new character!
[Image: 104982_101.png]
You're still trying to give that account away? I remember you were asking me if I wanted it roughly half a year ago. Let's hope it can finally get into the hands of someone who can appreciate it. Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I stopped trying after awhile. Someone was interested in the characters but you can only character transfer if the same name is on both accounts.
lol i'll take it if you still have it
PM me your email, I'll reply with login information and change email on the account.
hey my email is [email protected] need a new wow account i will pay for trial send me email and pw for acoount and ill have it if it is still availble
If there is one Acc left i take one.

Tell me if i must send you my E-Mail via PM