Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention non-steamers (cs:s give away)
Spartacus, post: 72888, member: 1060 Wrote:Pretty gj Yuuki.
oh why thank you my good sir.

Double post

Dre@m$, post: 73082, member: 541 Wrote:why give away a game that will be Cheaper then fuck in like 3 months xP
you know... "fuck" is pretty expensive...
I believe it cost around 40~60 in Vancouver
(don't ask me why I know that...)
Spartacus, post: 72547, member: 1060 Wrote:mahyar already has css on steam. }{@K@P bought him one.
yep, and 2 for my another 2 friends Cool
:/ .... Okay i guess i should write one.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/331869

I started to play CS:S from 2011 i was always curious on ''how things work'', now it leaded me to get deeper and deeper in-game and to face each difficulty in the game, once bots were not a rival for me i searched for online servers to improve myself and to get some fun, but the only servers i could even play with a cracked steam version was wL. Of course i didn't have experience in online play so i wanted to find the answers for '' how to get better'', ''how to use effectively each gun'', '' what was their weakness''. Then i joined in this community to get these answers, to get knowledge, but that wasn't the only thing i found. I found amazing people that helped me practice what i didn't discover, to know my strengths and my weak points. Sure i was breaking rules without knowing there was, but hopefully few admins warned me to not do it and to read the MOTD. Has passed since 2 years and i haven't brought the game. However i can't afford a copy of this game, my parents asked me to work since they were saving some money to live in a better apartment. They told me to work for only getting money to keep the school. So everyday i need to work 4-5 hours to get some money in order to be at the school, we should be living in the apartment around 2013. To be honest this country has a bad basic salary both my parents need to work from morning to sunset. Prices are ridiculously high for games, i saw CS:S for around 49 bucks. My mind was shocked at that moment. How should i buy
this game when the school was already giving me problems. Most of the times at night just before the day of the test i need caffeine to keep studying. Poverty is also high in this country some of my friends also need to work for school. I still can't get a credit card because i haven't reached the age requirement in order to get that. I was thinking of asking my dad for his credit card, but that is just plain stupid. I don't wanna give him more work. I was participating for a contest in hope to win, but well i didn't pass the auditions, the life is like that. That is my reason to win that CS:S copy.

Thanks. Also good luck for everyone who is participating to get the legit CS:S copy and the CS:GO one.
Sincerely Tomix.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
name : HbK|Da[RR]yL

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/186026

i play css like 4 hrs a day.... mainly in office ! my favourte weapon is p90 Big Grin....... so i can rush around the map xD... i couldnt afford to buy the game since i dont have any money to buy it . am from india ... the price of css is like 599 rs dont knw how much in dollars ! but i cant afford the game .... i only play css in warlords server since i wouldnt get kicked due to my high ping (300+) i really need css because.... i could make friends with players in steam ...... and join and play with them .....i really wish i could get the css !

i play css nonsteam .... whenever i come from school .. and play for about 4 hrs a day ...... then go and study Big Grin...... its like refreshment to me ... after school..... keep my mind freshed !

really not much of a essay ........ thats what you expect from a 14 year old Big Grin

my big bro used to play here too.......' hbk|Denver ' thats whats his in game name was , he bought css ...... and is friend with some of u guyz in warlords ........
i cant use his account Sad ......... i would like to have copy of legit css .........

sorry for the bad english and all.

sincierly ,
darryl Big Grin
This contest will end on Friday when I announce the winner. Good luck to all that gave it a try. Smile

Double post

Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥, post: 73206, member: 4756' Wrote::/ .... Okay i guess i should write one.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/331869

I started to play CS:S from 2011 i was always curious on ''how things work'', now it leaded me to get deeper and deeper in-game and to face each difficulty in the game, once bots were not a rival for me i searched for online servers to improve myself and to get some fun, but the only servers i could even play with a cracked steam version was wL. Of course i didn't have experience in online play so i wanted to find the answers for '' how to get better'', ''how to use effectively each gun'', '' what was their weakness''. Then i joined in this community to get these answers, to get knowledge, but that wasn't the only thing i found. I found amazing people that helped me practice what i didn't discover, to know my strengths and my weak points. Sure i was breaking rules without knowing there was, but hopefully few admins warned me to not do it and to read the MOTD. Has passed since 2 years and i haven't brought the game. However i can't afford a copy of this game, my parents asked me to work since they were saving some money to live in a better apartment. They told me to work for only getting money to keep the school. So everyday i need to work 4-5 hours to get some money in order to be at the school, we should be living in the apartment around 2013. To be honest this country has a bad basic salary both my parents need to work from morning to sunset. Prices are ridiculously high for games, i saw CS:S for around 49 bucks. My mind was shocked at that moment. How should i buy
this game when the school was already giving me problems. Most of the times at night just before the day of the test i need caffeine to keep studying. Poverty is also high in this country some of my friends also need to work for school. I still can't get a credit card because i haven't reached the age requirement in order to get that. I was thinking of asking my dad for his credit card, but that is just plain stupid. I don't wanna give him more work. I was participating for a contest in hope to win, but well i didn't pass the auditions, the life is like that. That is my reason to win that CS:S copy.

Thanks. Also good luck for everyone who is participating to get the legit CS:S copy and the CS:GO one.
Sincerely Tomix.

Here is our winner of this contest.

Please send me a PM with your email address or friends request on steam if you can.

Thanks to all that gave it a shot.

-CLOSED-
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]