Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  = (e) = Ownage.HN
Ownage's response about skill was so predictable, I should have had an auto-reply ready. Essentially, counter-strike is a game. All of the :'s are inclusive in that. I happen to be a full time college student, run my own company and I am also in my third trimester of pregnancy with my third child under 6 years old. Exhaustion is pretty much a permanent state for me so no, my reflexes are not as awesome as they used to be. It's actually funny because I was engaged in a conversation and not even paying attention to you until a few players much better than myself said something. The fact that you are so fervently defending your "skill" and legitimacy is an obvious sign only proving to me what myself and others already concluded. Legitimate players do not feel the need to defend their honor when it is questioned. It really doesn't matter...the admins don't think you're cheating. I don't know why you keep dragging it out?
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove, post: 72451, member: 1133 Wrote:It really doesn't matter...the admins don't think you're cheating.
More like the demo is inconclusive, but we don't think he is or isn't cheating. You are welcome to give it another shot, keep recording.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]