Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
Well, I may have, maybe, accidentally, been gifted it by iHasCupquake, because she is awesome. ( a youtuber ) I have her on steam (somehow)
fanboying so hard.
Check out my YouTube Channel! I play videogames!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/XjTCGamingX
[Image: 636327_101.png]
~~catz~~
Gray, post: 73792, member: 15019 Wrote:Well, I may have, maybe, accidentally, been gifted it by iHasCupquake, because she is awesome. ( a youtuber ) I have her on steam (somehow)
fanboying so hard.
Lucky...
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Gray, post: 73792, member: 15019 Wrote:Well, I may have, maybe, accidentally, been gifted it by iHasCupquake, because she is awesome. ( a youtuber ) I have her on steam (somehow)
fanboying so hard.

ss or it didn't happen.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

who is ihascupquake??????? anyways i'm off for the contest, sound deceided to buy it.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Eternal, post: 73811, member: 478 Wrote:ss or it didn't happen.

Eternal - [Image: EhYgI.png]
Check out my YouTube Channel! I play videogames!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/XjTCGamingX
[Image: 636327_101.png]
~~catz~~
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/749618

Hi, I am new to this community and people think this is my first post because I want to get the game. Well a friend actually happened to redirect me here a few days ago. Some people might remember me from SG as Chainchomp, zebra, etc. Anyways, to the explanation!

So I have been a player of counter strike since Circa 2008. A friend showed me it and instantly I was hooked. Unfortunatley, I never expierienced the joys of Counter Strike, Counter Strike Condition Zero, CS:1.5 or CS:1.6. I hopped on at source, probably the most successful. I still love and play Counter Strike: Source but have been occupied and haven't been on in a while. I used the demo for CS:GO on Xbox and I loved it. It was a nice game with better graphics, gun menu and still had the nice counter strike configuration feeling. I actually debated buying it with my lawn-mowing money, my only job and I am scraping money for a new desktop as oppose to my HP laptop. (Which is able but barely to play CS:GO)

I also agree with what people said above. People are switching from CS:S to CS:GO pretty quickly. It would be nice to see how mods and people evolve early on in the early stages of CS:GO. Lastly, I think I should get CS:GO is that I want to enjoy it. Most people put very sophistacated reasons. I want to play the game, have fun, and join communities and meet new friends. Honestly, I jumped up like a gidee school girl and went "tee hee free games!" when I saw this and thought ehh why not. I am really looking forward to this either if I win or must I pay later on.

~Zebra
Hey,
GameMe: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/677965

Personally, I hate saying why I should win. To be honest, I dont deserve it more than the next person. Yet to say to I dont want the game, I would be lying. With that said, the main reason I want the game is not for myself, but for my friend. My friend was generous enough to let me play on his account, and if he did not do so, I would have not found a game that has become my favorite. I have spent countless hours on CS:S, falling in love with it. I want to get my friend CS:GO, yet I cant afford, and if I could, I would get him the game. I would love to be able to pay him back for being so kind to me. This is why I come to you. It would mean nothing more than to get him the game. I know that he would enjoy it just as much as he enjoys CS:S. I know it sounds corny and cliche, but I truly want the game for him. None of you know me, and none of you probably will. I just ask this for my friend, not for me. Hopefully someone will see that. And if not, thats okay too.

Anyways, thank you for your time,Sincerly
Bryan
i m an old play here but was non steam and unable to find my GamaMe stats.. :/ thats the bad part
i was a nonsteam player as i sayed.... i played css on ur server but after the up date patch i was unable to join again in future...
so instead of cs:go gime css... Tongue
[Image: 996853_101.png]
\/\/ / /\/ Z, post: 74370, member: 15244 Wrote:i m an old play here but was non steam and unable to find my GamaMe stats.. :/ thats the bad part
i was a nonsteam player as i sayed.... i played css on ur server but after the up date patch i was unable to join again in future...
so instead of cs:go gime css... :p
need your gameme page bro..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/758481

I would like to win this Steam copy of CS:GO because I really love the Counter-Strike series. I have a history that involves Counter-Strike. First of, I only ever had one real copy of CS which was given to me by my friend. The others that I have played are either non-steam or from a computer shop. These are the few reasons why I would love to receive this copy.

As said, Counter-Strike has a role in my history. When I was just a young boy in my homeland, my uncle owns a computer shop. In the computer shop, they have a copy of CS. I believe that it is older than 1.6. I used to go over there and watch in awe as expert players play LAN. Of course, I couldn't play it yet because I didn't get it yet (and I was small). So when I got older, I decided to play CS 1.6. I downloaded the non-steam version of CS 1.6. I enjoyed it a lot but I had a huge problem with playing online because it was pretty difficult to join with a non-steam game. That's where my friend comes in.

Eventually, my friend gave me a copy of CS 1.6 +CZ on Steam for my birthday. I was filled with joy. I could not thank him enough. Once the download finished, I immediately got on and started to frag. I was so excited because I am now able to join a VAST community of players. If I am not wrong, in which I am not, I have played nearly 200 hours of 1.6, as said by the Steam application. I usually enjoy playing in different servers such as zombies. And the zombie mod is the reason why I decided to download a non-steam version of CS:S.

I recently downloaded the non-steam version of CS:S mainly to play the awesome zombie mod that it offers. Of course, it's not only for the zombie mod that I play it. I was browsing from server to server trying to find a decent regular game when I accidentally clicked on your server. I saw the ad that was on your ZombieReloaded server. I decided then that I would try to get your copy of CS:S but was saddened when I saw that it was over. But a light shined down when I saw that you were giving away a copy of CS:GO! I thought to myself, "CS:GO is probably, and definitely better than CS:S!" So I decided to research about CS:GO and was not disappointed. I loved what I saw and I would now want to have a Steam copy for myself to sink into for hours to come.

This ends my lengthy explanation of why I would love to receive this copy. I apologize for the great wall of text. I do appreciate your time for reading this. I would like to say good luck to the others in this giveaway.

-Lightning_Zero