Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
We started a give away for the non-steam players to have a chance to get csConfused and told you that we would have a cs:go giveaway available to one lucky wL member.

Here it is. The same rules apply as the other giveaway with a few changes.

Here are the qualifications:
1. You must not already have a copy of steam cs:go (If you only have the beta you are still eligible)
2. You must not be permanently banned from the wL servers.
3. You must post a link to your GameMe page so we know who you are.

Write an essay of at least 200 words telling the community why you should be the one to win this copy of the game.

Good luck to those who put out the effort to win.

Edit: We just had another copy donated by one of our members. So there will be two lucky people to win this game.

*Terms of this giveaway are subject to change if the staff sees reason to do so.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I enjoyed this until I saw the essay part.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

So, if you win, then you write the essay, or, you write the essay to win?
Yeah, I think it's if you win, then you write the essay.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Smilehow nice
Dear JayCat,
200 words
Sincerely,
Tiffany
#GIVEMENAO
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
MindGames, post: 72777, member: 9776 Wrote:So, if you win, then you write the essay, or, you write the essay to win?

Smart ass! There, I changed it.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
So close I was, failed I have. : (
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Link to my Gameme profiles : http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0:1:25477954&si=uniqueid&rc=all&x=34&y=13

Reason why I want to win the CS:GO copy : Tbh, I want to win this copy for a particular friend, He has done and been doing so much for me. Hes the nicest person i've ever known on the internet, and i've know him for about 5-6 years now, I have never seen him get mad, just the nicest person ever.... He has been doing a lot lately for HDK, like Sigs for the clan, and is currently making us a Clan fragmovie for free, so I think in reward of him helping me and others so much, giving him that copy of cs:go would be really appreciated. That person is Sound, currently in HDK. Hes new to the community, but i've got him to met some people such as george,silly and assassin, he like the community and he wants to buy cs:go when it comes out,so yeah in reward of him making HDK so much, It would be really nice for him to get a free copy Smile... Yeah, I know that's not 200 words, but I felt that writing atleast 200 words is stupid, imo, just giving your opinion about it is the best, i'm not done writing it, but there's a big storm right now outside, so i'm prolly about to loose power, so just gonna post this and edit it tomorrow Smile

Here is his gameme profile btw, http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3...&x=24&y=11 .
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/422236

Why I think I deserve to win:

Honestly, I don't "deserve" to win. There are plenty of other people in this community who "deserve" to win much more than me for many reasons. I just recently joined the community and haven't really contributed much, but that's besides the point. It's more of a matter of how much I want this game. Ever since I saw my first glimpse of Counterstrike, I was hooked. If I remember correctly, I started playing around 2007 and haven't stopped since. I literally have over 150 days of gameplay time on Counterstrike Source, it's my passion. I enjoy almost every aspect of the game, and enjoy most of the people I meet on there. CS:GO would just be extending the love and passion even more, and you have the power to do that for me. If you picked me I'd probably be one of the happiest people on the planet, as I really don't get picked for things like this very often, but, I still try regardless. If you do decide to choose me I would not be able to physically show the extent of my thanks, as I highly doubt it is humanly possible. Not only would you be helping me personally, but you would be saving me money which I don't have much of right now, as times are tough and getting a job is harder than telling a deaf dog to sit. I appreciate you doing this, and taking my entry into consideration.

Best of luck to everyone, and Thanks again JayCat.

MindGames