Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
Good for you, winners :oops:
'Sall good I bought the game.
So uh... is this going to end anytime soon?
"Patience wins the race."
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
HMmmm so everyone posting y dont I .....
I want this game because I just love cs and all that I fall in love with cs in the year 2009 and glad to be a member of this WAR-LORDS group.This is the cs game which I heard alot and it created an interest in me now I just want this game I dunno what I'm typing but I WANT THE CS:GO hope u'll understand my feelings cause all of them here want not only me and there are two giveaway's so gladly gonna take part in.Everyone saying that they love cs they are right cuz they are here on war-lords.I want to include that I have a counter strike source copy(That I brought myself).I m off topic sorry for that but the real thing is I m in true love with cs now.......it brings the golden chance to meet the other players and have fun with them.And as I am thinking all the good events with cs I remember how I enjoyed myself with this game b4 this game I had other but they were temporary just play and leave but CS is permanent.I am playing even there are exams on head and having fun this game take out the stress and let u meet with other ppl u dont know
With this game I came to known many that was unknown and now there are my friends like we are living 2gether like @khairo,izzie,parameters,madacriss,devilknows,dragon,icebird etc etcSmile .I also met some other ppl like bison,ruplayer these ppl are the kings of cs.Its......wat u call a society of gaming.I want it for all these reasons I dunno that typed 200 words essay or what.But for the first time I came to know y I like cs and what was the effect..........THANKS WAR-LORDSCool for giving me opportunity to express my feeling.
I dont know how much I typed n how others I dont know that this is 200 or what.A BIG SALUTE!!Wink

I think that this was the motto behind writing an essay thanks alot again

DANGER!
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
Who's ending this giveaway?

DK, post: 75820, member: 3039 Wrote:Who's ending this giveaway?
Sorry DK but I can't resist.

Lightning_Zero, post: 75832, member: 15245 Wrote:Sorry DK but I can't resist.

Im not in a rush, in another words here's my question "Who's responsible for these 2 copies and who's responsible for ending this giveaway?"

I have one of the copies. I don't know who has the other one. JayCat is in charge of this giveaway. He can end it whenever he wants. Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 75882, member: 359 Wrote:I have one of the copies. I don't know who has the other one. JayCat is in charge of this giveaway. He can end it whenever he wants. Smile
Thanks.