Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Lieutenant Josh/General Yang
Can we move this to the flame board so I can flame Yang too?

1. Lieutenant Josh:
    FAil Spell, and no i hate the French because they're ungrateful fucks eventhough the americans saved their asses in two world wars!
  2. [SIZE=11px]2 minutes ago - [/SIZE]Lieutenant Josh:
    Cedeeoo can go fuck himself, my terms, or no terms, he doesnt get to throw the gauntlet and request a duel, i do!
  3. [SIZE=11px]1 minute ago - [/SIZE]Lieutenant Josh:
    He insulted me, not vice versa, therefore i demand satisfaction not him!
i have reported your posts for flaming which I am not comfortable with at all (in a thread that isnt in the flame sub forum), you keep insulting my country and my nationality completely unwarranted. I have never insulted Asian people or made any rape jokes... I simply don't know where you're coming from on those accusations. I pasted those chat logs for further proof.
Boom. To the Flame section it goes!

Have at it kiddies.

- MOVED -
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I did not mean this to be a flaming thread at all, hence why I posted it in the Counter Strike sub-forum...
He turned it into one, so we might as well flame him.. no?
Go ahead and flame him, I cannot go down to his level when he has made such immensely ignorant and discriminating remarks.

I cannot play against you tomorrow however Josh (you did not include what time zone you were referring to...) because I am going to the beach tomorrow morning and won't be back until sunday.
Riser, post: 73035, member: 992 Wrote:He turned it into one, so we might as well flame him.. no?
You have this thread or this one here: http://war-lords.net/threads/general-jos...read.7314/

Feel freeBig Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Now they both have their flames thread, they're so popular!
Brb getting popcorns, oh wait, finished it today... Sad
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

George Of The Jungle, post: 73038, member: 3094 Wrote:Now they both have their flames thread, they're so popular!
Generating fame

-ACTIVATED-
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]