Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baiting Awp Camps Are No More! In CS:GO
In a pub, that's really all that matters.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 73999, member: 9168 Wrote:Time goes, games change, people grow, and Mr. Tea is still about scores and kpd.
Ru still trolls because he can't get kills. Its okay if you don't get it. Don't get CS:S, COD4, MoH. BF3, and now CS:GO. I think helmut is offering gamin classes. You should look into that.

Probably should try WoW, your probably good at left-clicking fast.
Yeah, do you still play the Sims 3 bro? Yeah, according to steam.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Oh no! he plays the Sims! Watch out Mr. Tea this guy is ruthless.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
well at least GO has more love in it.

*shhhh..there there now..it'd be over soon"
[Image: 8Px2x.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 74033, member: 9168 Wrote:Yeah, do you still play the Sims 3 bro? Yeah, according to steam.

Why would it matter if he plays Sims 3? How does it effect you?

@Spartacus I hope he bought him dinner first... If not, he's not a getting a second date. >.>
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Mr.Tea, post: 74001, member: 1006 Wrote:Ru still trolls because he can't get kills. Its okay if you don't get it. Don't get CS:S, COD4, MoH. BF3, and now CS:GO. I think helmut is offering gamin classes. You should look into that.

Probably should try WoW, your probably good at left-clicking fast.
ahh helmet

the kid who used to shoot people thru walls and post chat logs on his profile of everyone calling him a cheat...im sure all those players were liars and just hating on his skill

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Helmut4lyfe

look at that pretty little list of teams on his page...all the while playing from the confines of his moms basement and not in front of anyone who could verify his 'skill'

banned from many servers...but not war-lords...interesting

wont have to worry about seeing him on CS:GO anytime soon...downloaded skills arent ready just yet for kids like that...maybe in a few months though...maybe Wink

in other news...why are you polishing his helmet on this forum?

Double post

Dr. Ruplayer, post: 74033, member: 9168 Wrote:Yeah, do you still play the Sims 3 bro? Yeah, according to steam.
just

wow
I played Sims Medieval too, Diablo 3, and Tropico 4! All designed way better than CS:GO. Even if there wasn't much of a design difference in those three, they maintained some continuity without completely failing on the visual presentation.

I think Sims Medieval might be a little too complicated for you though, you have to time some of your clicks on certain things.

Point is, a good player on one FPS will typically be good on other FPS after learning the different styles/mechanics. Some people, *cough* ru *cough* will get the random good round and just fail the rest of the game.

My AWP whoring friends that play CS:GO still do well. Most of us have similar critiques of overall design differences/setup for the game; not because we can't use our AWP like we do in Source (there is relatively little difference in the mechanics). Fuzzy scope doesn't effect most AWPers. Like Remix said, it actually makes it easier.

I don't play BF3 because it moved too far away from BF2/BF2BC in its design. A comment made in a lot of the Beta Testing. CS:GO is this^99. The only player I could see effected is the p90 rushers since that spray seems pretty erratic and less randy head shots. People won't play CS:GO because it is a half-ass'd game not because they aren't good at it.
List of games I will buy this year:
God Of War: Saga(just bought)
Beyond: Two Souls
Hitman: Absolution
Last of us

Did you find a job for your Sim Tea?
[SIZE=4] [/SIZE]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
That feel when your entire Sim family catches on fire and died in a fiery inferno from making cereal :oops:
[Image: sigix.png]