Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ruplayer - Disproved
Matt, post: 80147, member: 178 Wrote:James Content IP: 68.*.151.* ip68-*-151-*.ks.ks.cox.net

Josh Content IP 76.*.140.*1 c-76-*-140-*.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
He's rich that he lives half of a week in a place, then the other half in another one.

#TOOMUCHMONEY!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Ru is a ghey homo queer. He shud move to Africa come Christmas

Thanks for listening
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Close it please?
Spartacus, post: 80077, member: 1060 Wrote:Considering that I've heard both of their voices in game, they aren't the same person.

But ru has a point on similar writing styles the both of you have. A writing style that I get frustrated with at times. You two write well but paragraphing would be nice.

damn what the fuck u talking about , josh is flat out boring , i mean booooooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggg , i like the way james posts ( i aint joking !! ) . his statement about immortality is exactly how i feel. kudos james Big Grin . with that being said, james u have no clue about night watch, so stuff a sock in it . i neither defend nor condone what he said or did although he has done way more for this community than you . so learn when to back down . I dont say that you were wrong to fight these accusations , all im saying is leave our clan the hell outta this . You asked to see someone defend ru with logic , here goes , this is not the first time some dirt bag tried to create multiple accounts ( y'all know who that is ) . Is it wrong being cautious ? or nostalgic ? I will counter ur possible defense of " aaaw he shudda checked b4 he dragged me thro the mud " with josh is fucking desperate enough to have someone agree with his sorry ass that he might actually create another account , Ru possibly saw this like i would too. granted i wudda been a little nicer about it ( i.e wudda made it sound like a question rather than an accusation ) but nice doesnt get u shit in life . i know u agree to this else u wudnt have taken the time to post this in the first place .

cheers
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
The thing is he didn't have to check. He shouldn't have made the accusation in the first place. They never elaborate on the store of the little boy who cries wolf. He does it so many times that people disbelieve him when it actually happens yes. But what they fail to mention is those people who came to the boys aide than distrusted those that cried wolf. I know this is the case because I watch society from a distance and therefore have many different perspectives. Relating that story to this situation, just because someone made an alt account in the past and was caught doesn't mean those people who were deceived should go looking for people who create multiple accounts. Because very rarely does it happen in a community such as this.

The fact of the matter is I have been in the community for a VERY long time. He could have simply asked anyone that knows me on a more intimate level such as izzie, joggie, Bison, Platform, riser. The list goes on. I just don't appreciate the fact that someone who has been in the community a little while would be subject to this case of slander. I never instigated anything with ruplayer. I have actually never played with the kid. His absolute regime of aggressive behavior is unappreciated. There is no cause for it within the community. If he has a problem in real life than he needs to keep it there. Neither I nor anyone else here deserves the shit.

And I appreciate your opinion AYRA, I apologize for baggin on night watch I meant to insult beta lol. Y'all may think "he is being a bit too defensive". But I'm sorry I have seen the shit that is brought up against josh and I have interacted with him myself. No offense Josh, but I want to be in no way affiliated with people like that. Like how I asked Narnia to disregard using my name in any form. I just don't like affiliations in the form of harassment, trolling, or any form of misconduct.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Matt, post: 80147, member: 178 Wrote:James Content IP: 68.*.151.* ip68-*-151-*.ks.ks.cox.net

Josh Content IP 76.*.140.*1 c-76-*-140-*.hsd1.ca.comcast.net

Wrong move Matt, their pictures and word documents are now mine.
[Image: hack%2Bcomputer%2Bwildhacker.jpg]
[Image: sigix.png]
How do you see the amount of likes people received with on the new forum? Last time I checked I was top one there.

Pishtim is homoworm.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
howdafuq has this shit gotten to 3 pages? i don't understand you guys
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
actually i kinda like RU other than the fact he fondles Reg's testicles ever so gently and that ive made him cry in the server. hes an alright ghey
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
henry, post: 80209, member: 395 Wrote:howdafuq has this shit gotten to 3 pages? i don't understand you guys

try playing the game