Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal - Slicedbread
Name: slicedbread
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:49357843
Server: (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Greetings - I've played on this server more than once - today I was playing, started getting laggy so I disconnected. I came back, joined CT and sat there waiting for the next round so I could join. Right when the round started, it froze for a second and then I was kicked with a ban about Invalid Eye Angles. This is the first infraction of some sort that I've ever had, and do not use hacks so I assume this is something different. I looked this up online and see it has something to do with non-human movement or something? Please investigate your logs when you have a chance...this must be a mistake.
You can't trigger an eye angles violation unless you were running a cheat. No default or manual settings can trigger the violation.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that something triggered this or that maybe I had something set up incorrectly and that is why this eye angle happened. I was just hoping someone could spend a little time and look into this issue with my particular incident.
It looks like you have been playing in the csConfused servers for a while. Sit tight and let the root admins look into this and get back to you.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
The ban appears to be valid. The angles were incredibly high and greatly exceeded anything possible.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison,

Thanks for taking a look at the data. I still insist that I was not doing any sort of cheating but I'm sure you hear that a lot, and respect that your team has to go with what this eye angles logs say.

Thanks for your time,

Scott