Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban request plz Demo's are here
pooterking69420, post: 73941, member: 6134 Wrote:Hey guys these multi guys were spam singing for a long time until i got sick and started to record for these few min thanks.
Im learning to record now

pooterking69420, post: 73986, member: 6134 Wrote:obviously i know css if i am taking demo's of you,

Contradicting yourself there buddy.

pooterking69420, post: 73986, member: 6134 Wrote:actually my ingame name is different so thanks Smile

Double post

obviously i know css if i am taking demo's of you, apparently you are just trying to excuse your self out of your screw-up thinking nobody notices. Trust me i would just be as upset as you if i screwed up like that as well. So just accept you screwed up kid. Easy as that. And learn from mistakes

Lol, you think I'm upset? You must be mistaken me for someone else there buddy. I didn't "screw up" I sing in MG all the time, then of course there are the few butthurt kiddies like you who are mad you don't have the beautiful singing voice I do. Mostly everyone finds it hilarious.

s p a c e, post: 73993, member: 11204 Wrote:YOU CALL MY HORSE IS AMAZING AND SMALL TOWN GIRL A GIRL SONG? please, just stop lmfao.

Are you like 9? We can sing any songs we like.

According to his app for NightWatch is he "18"
But looking at his grammar, his apparent lack of common sense, and just general stupidity I'd say 9 is about right.
Lol alright ppls we do not need the whole colony ripping here. Alright next time ill be in there singing my heart out. ENJOY
[Image: 481925_101.png]
NoBoss, post: 73948, member: 11847 Wrote:Why ban them? a mute would be just fine.. These guys use the mics frequently but never spam.. I dont think Narnia would. Only when awp sub is up in the voting. But mindgames Different story.
Narnia hasn't been his old self recently. Today I found him both mic spamming and tossing out the N-word on his mic. He was muted for a week. (Yes Narnia, that was me)
And yes, singing on the mic when requested by any player to stop would count as mic spamming and possibly warrant a mute or a ban in extreme cases. It generally depends on the annoyance factor. If the players online are cool with it, it isn't necessarily a problem; if anyone requests you stop, please comply.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Lmao tossing out the N-word? Really. I said it once then said my bad. I never said it after again. Clean your ears buddy cause you might have some fuzz in there.

Plus this ice cream gay right now said it in Minigames. Yeah guess what? Nothing happened to him. Even though an admin is in the game right now.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
space plz record a demo or copy chat then. As we all do
see? Pooterking you dont like spamming either.
i don't. you report, I report. Everyone has likes and dislikes.
Just like you hate Narnia spamming, i would like you to stop too,
so everyone can play in peace.
MG server is for fucking MG, not mic spam. go to party server for that kind of behaviour.

btw, Narnia is not really himself.
as i said in the game, he has changed a lot since last time i saw him.
maybe he wasnt sober that time like Fuzzy all the time.
and change your name back to fuzzy, mouse. i like bear better than mouse because mouse makes me think of player "Mouse" who got banned 1 year ago.
Yuuki plz stop posting on this thread as you have been asked. This has been dealt with and you a pro-crastinating something that is now over and done with.

Double post

Oh this isent my admin thread alright still Narnia has been spamming alot lately not just when you been on Yuuki i know he is a good friend of yours but that still does not help a conflict
s p a c e, post: 74030, member: 11204 Wrote:Lmao tossing out the N-word? Really. I said it once then said my bad. I never said it after again. Clean your ears buddy cause you might have some fuzz in there.
lol, my memory is fuzzy on this part, but I was under the impression that you'd said the n-word twice about three minutes apart, when I muted you. It is possible that one of those were Neyo, though, who was muted for the same reason as you.
But you certainly did not apologize right afterward, though. That is plain BS.
You remember how you were muted temporarily first, and then received an extended mute? You were anything but apologetic, calling Platform a faggot when you thought he was the one who muted you.
Please also explain this:

28 Aug 2012 18:40:08 fuck war lords
28 Aug 2012 18:40:05 ok
28 Aug 2012 18:39:51 FUCK YOU
28 Aug 2012 18:39:49 LOOK AT HIS SPAMMING NIGGA

Yuuki <3, post: 74052, member: 8153' Wrote:and change your name back to fuzzy, mouse. i like bear better than mouse because mouse makes me think of player "Mouse" who got banned 1 year ago.
No worries bro. Mouse was a temporary alias I came up when you called for an admin to handle the spammers. What happened to the old mouse? Did they catch him stealing cheese?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
pooterking69420, post: 73986, member: 6134 Wrote:actually my ingame name is different so thanks Smile

Double post

obviously i know css if i am taking demo's of you, apparently you are just trying to excuse your self out of your screw-up thinking nobody notices. Trust me i would just be as upset as you if i screwed up like that as well. So just accept you screwed up kid. Easy as that. And learn from mistakes

Wait, so just because I used your forums name I screwed up? LOL Smile
Nothing is screwed up, Basically he is saying that Yuuki is blaming people to get out of his problems and his friends problems. If you screw up do something about it not sit there and screw up more. Thanks all