Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban request plz Demo's are here
Ok, look, this tread has turned into random, stuff, would a moderator please do something about(close it or move it or anything), please! Thank you
Wait, since space is my group I will step in. What was he spamming?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Basically he and Mindgames were having a good time singing songs.
There are 2 demos on the first page of mindgames and him singing and they escalated it into this big lonnng chat log now. Couldnt face the truth
[Image: 481925_101.png]
Gonffs, post: 74064, member: 11307 Wrote:Ok, look, this tread has turned into random, stuff, would a moderator please do something about(close it or move it or anything), please! Thank you

I'm not closing this until a final word is said.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

This ban request has turned into a flame section. I am locking this thread. There is more than enough evidence for staff to make a decision thank you all for your help.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
RESOLVED

Upon reviewing the demos, here's my decision:

MindGames and Narnia, both of you should refrain from singing on the mic as it does constitute spamming (I'm sure other admins will agree that nonstop singing for 30 seconds, possibly more, on the mic constitutes spamming). It does not matter if people can mute you through player list or not - spamming is not allowed on our servers. Just because you perceive that nobody is complaining does not mean that you are excused from doing it. If you are found to be spamming mics again, expect to receive a temp ban and/or extended mute. Pretty sure at least MindGames was warned about overuse of mic before.

Pooterking, next time, please record a longer demo if you see them mic spamming again as 30 seconds may be a bit too short to accurately extrapolate from for actual punishment to take place.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]