Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban request plz Demo's are here
http://www.mediafire.com/?amwe55d8leokyq7

http://www.mediafire.com/?tyhfzd7qzvf1a1k

Hey guys these multi guys were spam singing for a long time until i got sick and started to record for these few min thanks. Im learning to record now

narnia
He had left before i found steam i.d but im sure will be back soon

"MindGames"
STEAM_0:0:41303121
[Image: 481925_101.png]
Why ban them? a mute would be just fine.. These guys use the mics frequently but never spam.. I dont think Narnia would. Only when awp sub is up in the voting. But mindgames Different story.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
[SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:47001475[/SIZE]

Swagggggggggggg.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
SO SORRY I'M NOT ALLOWED TO EXPRESS MY MUSICAL LOVE FOR MUSIC
DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE MUSICAL I SAY, NAY, NAY, LET THE PEOPLE PRAY!

No one else was complaining besides this kid anyways, and he could have easily just muted us in the playerlist.

Obviously doesn't know how to CS:S.
I was not the only 1 there was mutliple people you just ignored them and yes there is a mute button but why should it be used if i was enjoying a nice game. Nobody else in the server spams mic by singing and if i did i would be instant banned so why do you get a excuse?
pooterking69420, post: 73953, member: 6134 Wrote:I was not the only 1 there was mutliple people you just ignored them and yes there is a mute button but why should it be used if i was enjoying a nice game. Nobody else in the server spams mic by singing and if i did i would be instant banned so why do you get a excuse?

No, incorrect, you wouldn't get "instant banned". Shows how little you know. You would most likely just receive a mute, are you slow or something?
no i was requesting a ban for multi videos of you doing this.Unless a perma mute is in order. anyone can mute some1 for a couple minutes. Maybe you should learn what is dumb and not. Considering you sing girl songs on css lol im pretty sure im not the dumb 1
I love your grammar, pooterking69420, it expresses you as your true self.
actually my ingame name is different so thanks Smile

Double post

obviously i know css if i am taking demo's of you, apparently you are just trying to excuse your self out of your screw-up thinking nobody notices. Trust me i would just be as upset as you if i screwed up like that as well. So just accept you screwed up kid. Easy as that. And learn from mistakes
Quote:Maybe you should learn what is dumb and not. Considering you sing girl songs on css lol im pretty sure im not the dumb 1

YOU CALL MY HORSE IS AMAZING AND SMALL TOWN GIRL A GIRL SONG? please, just stop lmfao.

Are you like 9? We can sing any songs we like.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]