Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal - 2GAY
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 75318, member: 9168 Wrote:I banned hundreds of cheaters on wl servers, i doubt that you could surprize me.
Surprise you with? It wasn't anything that would enhance my gameplay lol. I did it only for the purpose of messing around/trolling. I've been a steam/cs member since 04 and have not received any bans whatsoever regarding hacks.
Again, I'm not saying this to justify myself and have my ban appealed, but to rather not have the public think i wall or use other hacks to my advantage
Whether you believe me or not is your choice. If a staff member can check the logs and post what i was doing at the time of my ban, it will be very clear.
Generally we allow people to come back after they purchase another copy of the game, but this is only if they are honest with us.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
REJECTED

2GAY, post: 75258, member: 15203 Wrote:I care more of the publics opinion than me being banned or not.
I don't know what to say about that. The public already doesn't think highly of you. Your chat logs consist of trolling and spamming. :confused:

Anyway, this is a valid ban for cheating, so I don't see it being overturned. As ruplayer said, you'll need to purchase another copy of the game to play here again.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol