Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vent/teamspeak
It's just that the community is very international.

If players could speak the same language, I guarantee you that TS/Vent/Mumble would be very popular. The best communities I have participated in and ran all revolved around TeamSpeak & Vent, as we could talk with each other when we were just hanging around the computer and not necessarily gaming. That's how you develop closer bonds, it's harder in an international community like this, but it's def. a plus to have in most communities.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I'm not sure how to configure teamspeak and css. My voice button are usually the same keys.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
No-one ghosts anymore. Well, we do but you know.. our own vent Tongue
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I need to know how to utilize both. Need different PTT (Push to talk) keys for TS and in-game?

The last time I used "Automatic Voice detection" for TS, Bison said he heard echos when I was speaking in game.(maybe Bison hears voices in his head)
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Yeah, Automatic sucks.

And yes. I do F in game, Caps or extra mouse buttton on mouse for TS/Vent.
mouse3 or mouse5 for vent or TS
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Matt, post: 75492, member: 178 Wrote:Bison had plans to put it on one of our boxes.
Done. I also setup a mumble server for testing. Smile

Teamspeak 3: ts.war-lords.net
Mumble: mumble.war-lords.net
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Anyone down for Mumble?
What's mumble?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Lol, is that an actual thing? I thought you were just joking.

Edit: I like that first quote James. Oppenheimer said that quote after the detonation of the first atom bomb.

And the thought of death scares me too actually. Although I'm a pretty reckless person, weird.