Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George, you're pissing me off..
Drunk everyone gets lucky every once in a while so i understand why you are so happy about it and making this thread.
You should understand too george let him have his once in a life time chance and be happy for him.
ceddeeoo, post: 75754, member: 9052 Wrote:there is no need to be upset
lol, really? He's a douche.. Cant pass by..

Assassin, post: 75756, member: 2398 Wrote:Drunk everyone gets lucky every once in a while so i understand why you are so happy about it and making this thread.
You should understand too george let him have his once in a life time chance and be happy for him.
Kid, DK has that kind of score most of the time..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 75768, member: 3039 Wrote:Kid, DK has that kind of score most of the time..
Ok good job pubstar Smile
FInaly sumeons standing up to him.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Assassin, post: 75769, member: 2398 Wrote:Ok good job pubstar Smile
Kid, dont mess with me..

silly, post: 75770, member: 2152 Wrote:FInaly sumeons standing up to him.
Another le pubstar appears

Double post

DK, post: 75771, member: 3039 Wrote:Kid, dont mess with me..
Oh im not messing with you, I have already messed you up long time ago Smile
Assassin, post: 75772, member: 2398 Wrote:Oh im not messing with you, I have already messed you up long time ago Smile

Since Silly and I are the pubstarts, what about a 2v2? You and George against Silly and I?\

PS: I know you wont accept it, but lets see..

DK, post: 75773, member: 3039 Wrote:Since Silly and I are the pubstarts, what about a 2v2? You and George against Silly and I?\

PS: I know you wont accept it, but lets see..
You think i have enough time to play with you wannabe? but yes why not when im done with my break we will do it.
This is just getting funny, im gonna sit and watch all the rage, wheres my popcorn lol.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 75779, member: 946 Wrote:This is just getting funny, im gonna sit and watch all the rage, wheres my popcorn lol.

Here comes Josh egging people on. So what you're saying is you would love to instigate a fight between two people to get your kicks and giggles? I find that appalling. Please seek help because quite frankly sir it's unappreciated.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]