Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George, you're pissing me off..
DK, post: 75773, member: 3039 Wrote:Since Silly and I are the pubstarts, what about a 2v2? You and George against Silly and I?\

PS: I know you wont accept it, but lets see..
Kid ,You and silly Vs Me......
Accept This or Cry like a Bitch Tongue
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Go get a desk from office depot stupid little admin wanna-be fuck.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 75808, member: 9168 Wrote:Go get a desk from office depot stupid little admin wanna-be fuck.
Mad bro? Send me one then.

#My stuff, my way.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
this thread shows your infancy and stupidity.. you would never change tho.. no need for any other lessons for you. nothing else to say.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
[Image: ZQytU.gif]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
sexuawka, post: 75817, member: 7315 Wrote:this thread shows your infancy and stupidity.. you would never change tho.. no need for any other lessons for you. nothing else to say.
What do you have to do with this then? If this is none of your business, press then GTFO.

Also, I dont understand your posts

#Be clear.

Calm the fuck down will you? You could just tell him to change his name back.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
DK, post: 75819, member: 3039 Wrote:What do you have to do with this then? If this is none of your business, press then GTFO.

Also, I dont understand your posts

#Be clear.

George is my mate, therefore, it is my business.
I just wanna you understand that there bitching for the fucking small reason is stupid. may be you have to grow to understand that.
don't call people who are older that you "kid". this is disrespectful.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
sexuawka, post: 75833, member: 7315 Wrote:George is my mate, therefore, it is my business.
I just wanna you understand that there bitching for the fucking small reason is stupid. may be you have to grow to understand that.
Kid, sh*t aint about you, so you should grow up and take care of your own business. Stop b!tching around about others business.

lol. LOL guys L-O-L.

sexuawka, post: 75833, member: 7315 Wrote:George is my mate, therefore, it is my business.

Age is never a factor in any conversation. EVAR! Maturity and behavior is the true characteristic and yours is slightly below childish.

DK, post: 75837, member: 3039 Wrote:Kid, sh*t aint about you, so you should grow up and take care of your own business. Stop b!tching around about others business.

For some reason this reminded me of a song posted in the media section lol. That one live my life how I wanna do or something like that. DK, I ain't gonna tell you to chill out or anything like that. This is your opinion and you is cool brah. Just, don't subject yourself to their stupidity. It makes yah look childish, in their eyes.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]