Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No maaang hes using some 3 rd party stuff you know like pills and stuff Tongue
Assassin, post: 75765, member: 2398 Wrote:No maaang hes using some 3 rd party stuff you know like pills and stuff :p
U R Zero, not hero, zilch, nada, without my awp triangleing which I gave to you.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly, post: 75764, member: 2152 Wrote:WTF?

Seriously?

I trianed you

Withiot moi, you would be mothing?

I made yu what you arhe.

Ungreatful kebabs.
I got proofs of me raping you kid dont make me expose it to the public and make a scandal out of it im trying to be as nice here as possible Smile
Geez what is it with ppl these days, first Hames there and now this. You ppl got nothing better do to or what? Shut up and play Cs.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 75778, member: 946 Wrote:Geez what is it with ppl these days, first Hames there and now this. You ppl got nothing better do to or what? Shut up and play Cs.
I'm sorry do you even understand the concept of sarcasm? You do realize people are just shitting around in this thread correct? You have nothing better to do than to talk shit on people who are just chillin and taking jabs at one another? Get a fucking life kid. Don't go play CS:S. Uninstall and rage some more at how fucking bad you are. You cum-guzzling-thunder-cunt. Yes, it is all one word.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
I don't think its the Aussie part thats bad about him, I'd say it is because he lives in Melbourne... dodgy people down there
Silly. Paragraph-expert.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Silly Sucks......
Whore Smile
[Image: mrpa43.png]
You bitches are pathetic...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 75807, member: 9168 Wrote:You bitches are pathetic...
Ha! Pathetic are those "bitches" who have no point or are afraid to show their point in the post. That is what a pathetic bitch does Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]