Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegal migrant disguised as car seat tries to cross Spanish border
In the Spanish enclave of Melilla, completely bordered by Morocco, the border agents already are used to some inventive migrants trying to flee to Spain. Yet even they looked surprised when they caught a 20-year old Guinean illegally trying to get in the country, disguised as a car seat. The passenger in the Renault 7 actually sat on top of the immigrant, which created an ingenious system where he literally had crawled in the car seat.

The attentive officers of the Guardia Civil, that liberated the man from his cramped position after they had caught him, complimented the illegal for his "unique and innovative strategy". The Guinean was deported. The two Moroccan men of 21 and 23 who tried to smuggle the illegal across the border, were also arrested and will have to appear in court.

[Image: media_xll_5191477.jpg]
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Haha
I must say this is the most interesting method of passing border patrols I've seen... It would be interesting seeing how the seat looked before disassembly though, and what made them suspicious.
maybe interview the passenger, if he enjoys the ride.
dont judge me, but...
i think that is one of sex position
ok im perverted Sad
i guess 4chan has ruined me.
Never watched 4chan, though i know what it is. Yes no, i thought the same thing lol Yuuki.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6