Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{Server} - Minecraft
This server is going to become a very advanced McMMo much like a counter strike warcraft server. So the sooner people begin to play the sooner their levels rise and it's easier to defeat the noobs.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Hey I choose Posidon
Download free games at these listed websites! Big Grin

Double post

Minecraft server not working did you turned off your server?
Server is currently down for unknown reasons. I don't know when or if ever it will be back online. Kinda getting bored with this community. May move on lol.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]