Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Kollektor's Admin Application :)
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Liquid Kollektor ([/SIZE]http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/296099)
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:36076570[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 27[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Pacific Time (US & Canada)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm usually on everyday from 4pm - 1am. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm friendly, easy-going and don't rage at people Big Grin [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Currently a Biology student at Portland State University. [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Played 1.6 CS about 12 years ago and recently 2011 starts picking up CS:S. I likes to play pool too, and won last year's US collegiate regional championship tournament Smile [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I play mainly in dust2 and sometimes office. The reason I want to be an admin is pretty obvious. I want to keep the server clean and fun at the same time. Clean from hackers and dramas like racism, rage, and mic spammers. There's no more fun when people like that exist in the server. And of course, players who doesn't even try to do objectives. I'm here to enjoy myself like everybody else, and it's really upsetting to see people spoiling the game. I've seen countless times that someone started a vote to kick the particular person off the server and it never happens due to not enough votes, and we nobody can do nothing about it. Therefore, I'm willing to take it to the next level by doing this application. Because I get on almost everyday, I hope I can fulfill my role and keep it a safe and fun server Smile [/SIZE]
good luck!
I scrim with you alot. Chat with quite alot. You're funny and I'm sure you would be a great admin!

Good Luck!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good Luck
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Good luck Wink!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Good luck liquid!
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]