Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few basic guide for Bhop beginners (give suggestion if you fell like it)
I'm so frustrated. just can't figure this Bhop stuff out. If only I could learn
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 76907, member: 3519 Wrote:I'm so frustrated. just can't figure this Bhop stuff out. If only I could learn

Haha, remix pushing the envelope here. Tongue
_RemiX, post: 76907, member: 3519 Wrote:I'm so frustrated. just can't figure this Bhop stuff out. If only I could learn
The trick is just synchronizing your mouse and keyboard movements. When you press a, move it left, and at about 45 degrees turn back with d and move your mouse right, jump with scroll wheel, and do the same thing, but vice versa Wink
[Image: sigix.png]
AMm I am a bit beginner at bhop need ur help.

Here's my dem of doing bhop I suck but plz lead me n tell me where I am wrong plzz...................
http://www.mediafire.com/?6035vdb7ckq83xl

Quote:cosMo@暴走P: Hey bolt
Bolt: ?
cosMo@暴走P: Best sucide plan ever
Bolt: What is it?
cosMo@暴走P: You go up to a top of a roof.
cosMo@暴走P: String piano tight across the front edge at neck level
cosMo@暴走P: tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when it's fully stretched
cosMo@暴走P: then you put super glue on your hands
cosMo@暴走P: and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head.
cosMo@暴走P: then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows.
cosMo@暴走P: when the cord goes taut, you'll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms upside down and spewing blood everywhere.
cosMo@暴走P: And some poor bastard will be traumatized for LIFE.
Bolt: i don't think i can be your friend anymore.
[SIZE=11px] [/SIZE]
LOL like that Big Grin
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
Lol
_RemiX, post: 76865, member: 3519 Wrote:So I don't understand. How do i Strafe. I move my mouse but my character doesnt move! Im so frustrated i want to learn to bhop!

_RemiX, post: 76898, member: 3519 Wrote:I'm still confused. I just can't get my character to "strafe" it just moves forward. I really want to learn please help me!

lol remix trollin and shit
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
I think I got it down cosmos. Maybe next time I'm on I can race you in a Bhop server and see if I can do it.
Is this thing on?

_RemiX, post: 76933, member: 3519 Wrote:I think I got it down cosmos. Maybe next time I'm on I can race you in a Bhop server and see if I can do it.
It's amazing that you learned bhop like a pro in like a few minutes. I was there cosmos, you shoulda seen him.
This thread helped him alot.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
I'm no pro by any means. I can string a few jumps together successfully but nothing crazy good.
Is this thing on?

_RemiX, post: 76935, member: 3519 Wrote:I'm no pro by any means. I can string a few jumps together successfully but nothing crazy good.

Nice. (while i am typing this, im making a ban appeal on another server reason: scripts/hack)
lol i script??

(even the game against me lol)

Maybe I will make another guide for surf/climb/strafe/slide. so it can help more in minigames.