Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Personal Attacks
Not everyone likes Freak. There's a good amount of regulars that dislike him a lot.

That being said Freak does troll a lot. I've been told this by older members and I've seen him do this on multiple ocassions. He's toned it down since he probably knows a lot of people are watching him.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
highcrimes, post: 81673, member: 14955 Wrote:im never mad, i just get even and thats what i do with freak when he trolls ppl.

Meh, it's one thing to mock him in the server, it's another to deface his photo. I'm not defending Freak here, but you're going beyond anything he did to you.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
leo, post: 81702, member: 4031 Wrote:Meh, it's one thing to mock him in the server, it's another to deface his photo. I'm not defending Freak here, but you're going beyond anything he did to you.
;] i take pride in breaking freak as much as i can. stop defending him let him man up LOL
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
highcrimes, post: 81799, member: 14955 Wrote:;] i take pride in breaking freak as much as i can. stop defending him let him man up LOL
Shows that he wont change if no-muted, better than un-muting, perm ban!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
A lot of people would get banned if we follow DK's reasoning.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
lmao why was the post removed by me n ru hahahahahahaha
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
Because our posts open people's eyes. Every post I write is masterpiece that Spartacus doesn't want to share with anybody.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 81862, member: 9168 Wrote:Because our posts open people's eyes. Every post I write is masterpiece that Spartacus doesn't want to share with anybody.
i couldnt agree anymore then that, i love reading ur post lol they r true masterpieces, i only hope one day i can write and come up with masterpieces like you lolz
lin3ar, post: 77307, member: 795 Wrote:I don't like those two guys either, but after reviewing the demo, I don't think it's as bad as you put it. Given the unknown premise of xG Freak having a history of instigating things, I'm not going to take any action as of now. Going to wait for a decision by another admin who takes a look at this.

joker8baller, post: 81684, member: 835 Wrote:Not everyone likes Freak. There's a good amount of regulars that dislike him a lot.

That being said Freak does troll a lot. I've been told this by older members and I've seen him do this on multiple ocassions. He's toned it down since he probably knows a lot of people are watching him.

Locking this thread based on lin3ar and joker8baller's post.

highcrimes, you can create a thread under flame/admire section if you wish to continue.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.