Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  block abuse
Question about "blocK" - You are allowed to USE it, correct? As long as you don't abuse it? And if not, well then why is it still possible to do? I used block earlier and most people didn't care but about 5 people tried to voteban me. I mean, I would assume that if it wasn't allowed at all you would have taken it off by now...
number9, post: 77967, member: 15077 Wrote:Question about "blocK" - You are allowed to USE it, correct? As long as you don't abuse it? And if not, well then why is it still possible to do? I used block earlier and most people didn't care but about 5 people tried to voteban me. I mean, I would assume that if it wasn't allowed at all you would have taken it off by now...
Let me make it easier for you, what are the reasons to have block i a MINIGAMES server?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yuuki <3, post: 77963, member: 8153' Wrote:For 6 hours i have played on MG server couple of days ago.
ive seen 0 !block command used.
i think it is just very few players who exploit !block command, like these trolls.
i do not know why, but there are very few players who use mic on weekdays these days...
Wow, nobody?! That must have been a rare occasion!! But like you say Yuuki, it's mostly trolls that !block.
And hey, if you had played with me, I would have used my mic :p!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
MG is actually fun shit hahaha, I like it to relax and have fun. then office to DOMINATE!!!!

Dont worry ill be on more now to try to stop trollssssssss!
[Image: 456710_101.png]
DK, post: 77971, member: 3039 Wrote:Let me make it easier for you, what are the reasons to have block i a MINIGAMES server?

I'm not sure what point you're making. This can be taken either way. But I know several admins have seen me blocking (not going to say any names) and they didn't do anything about it because they understood why I did it in those situations.

I just really don't think it would be an option if it wasn't allowed AT ALL. This really needs to be clarified because half of the people that play on that server get their jimmies rustled any time someone blocks, yet they other half are perfectly fine with it.
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 77981, member: 15273 Wrote:Wow, nobody?! That must have been a rare occasion!! But like you say Yuuki, it's mostly trolls that !block.
And hey, if you had played with me, I would have used my mic :p!
don't worry last time i went on you finally used mic Smile
althought nobody realized i was there hehe Wink
because im a ninjaaa
DK, post: 77971, member: 3039 Wrote:Let me make it easier for you, what are the reasons to have block i a MINIGAMES server?
He has got a big point! What is the point in blocking? I only see downsides to it. People will always try and abuse it. And why would you use !block in any other situation than one where you troll?

Quote:because im a ninjaaa
OMG, you came in under a cover? And you didn't let me know it was you?!?!
[Image: 612953_101.png]