Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15-year-old B.C. girl commits suicide due to being bullied
Setting up a facebook memorial is pretty much idolizing her. so I was referring to that or something similar.

If bullying is the issue, I don't think you can really "prevent" bullying.

But you can teach kids how to deal with being bullied.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Ignorance is bliss and stupidity leads the blind into the fray. Follow however you want but you will be condemned for the mistakes you are making. Retribution in whatever form will present itself to you and strike you down with all it's ensuing fury. I will be here to watch and enjoy. Death is not a problem. It's when people begin to make fun of it and ridicule those who choose it that the fact becomes evident that we are to begin the loss of common decency. I therefore resign from a futile effort to correct the outrages generalizations and ignorant claims. Remix, plain and simple your an idiot. I have to give you props, it bothers me not that one kills themselves, it's the fact that what causes it is ignorant chatter as what has been presented in this thread. But the sole fact that you think someone shouldn't voice their opinion on other opinions, even if it be on the internet, is foolish. It instigates a variety of human interaction that can only be felt through words. So truly, go kill yourself. See who gives a shit than. As for you Eternal, your ignorance of an entirety of text only propagates onto others that it is okay to receive shit from a river and only choose the hidden chunks of items you believe to be gold. When in all actually it's fools gold, in which you design a truly elaborate hoax to insure that what ensues is the targeting of an individual. To break it down for you to understand. You took information, withheld a large portion of it, and phrased it to where it made you seem like you were targeting a person who was being belligerent. When in all actuality you are being the belligerent one. #I'mDoneHere
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Keep the thread to criticizing the opinions instead of the people making them. I understand the thread topic can instigate strong emotional feelings. But lets keep it civil.

Learn to agree to disagree if no further exchange can be tolerated.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
James, its one thing to disagree with someone and elaborate why. It's another to rage and scold because people disagree with what you say. I'm an idiot you say, being that it's your opinion ill be a man and understand your entitled to your opinions. I won't respond back with rude comments indirectly aimed at you. Just realize that there is no sense in continuing this conversation. Nothing you can say will change the fact I don't care about suicidal people. Nothing I can say will change the fact you have strong emotions towards this subject. In the mean time enjoy your rage.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Suicide is just plain selfish. I lose all respect for you if you do. In other words I won't give two shits about it. GG
Assassin, post: 77680, member: 2398 Wrote:I thought it was gorillas not pandas lol :p

Gorillas on weekdays. Pandas in the weekend.
Spartacus, post: 77700, member: 1060 Wrote:[INDENT]Anyone who blames her is a tool, but anyone who idolizes her as well is just as stupid.[/INDENT]
what about if you don't give a flying rats ass? like myself :/
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
OMG AND THE BUTTHURT DISCUSSION STARTS AGAIN!!!
i better bring some popcorns.
ive seen this numerous times in facebook, now in available in warlords!!!
man, Telus Optik TV definitely brings some action to this internet.

keep arguing guys!!!
nothing will change if we just argue about this girl,
because people are still committing suicide and we are typing things whether bullying is just or unjust.
Yuuki <3, post: 77781, member: 8153' Wrote:OMG AND THE BUTTHURT DISCUSSION STARTS AGAIN!!!
i better bring some popcorns.
ive seen this numerous times in facebook, now in available in warlords!!!
man, Telus Optik TV definitely brings some action to this internet.

keep arguing guys!!!
nothing will change if we just argue about this girl,
because people are still committing suicide and we are typing things whether bullying is just or unjust.
Who's arguing? lol.
I_am_penguin, post: 77787, member: 14823 Wrote:Who's arguing? lol.
^
wtf are you talking about yuuki? -.-
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]