Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In response to the admin abuse thread which was "denied".
Thank you bison, My only complaint usually is laggers, also i focused alot more and got a really high score where i usually dont because of the enforced mute u have on me.
Typing a message to the admins didn't do much, even though a number of ppl complained a guy named Vickers (name on the blocked list btw) was lagging hard.

Im off topic now, but yeah calm yourself silly,there are much worse things than admin abuse here. Plus for what its worth they tolerate alot of stuff for a long period of time( i know this firsthand) Also my old forums gave u a flame warning almost the minute you told someone off even without swearing, their attempt at educated debate is a completely failure because all the debaters thought they were always right.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78096, member: 946 Wrote:SIlly, Calm down.
I threatened to leave my previous forum community 3 times before i actually did, havent been back in over a year now lol. Now unless for some reason you're cursed like me, i don't think leaving will do u anything. For some reason when i left that community things died much more quickly than usual, the regular members that showed up declined from like 20 to 8, and nobody wanted to debate the politidrama with the nutheads in out current events section anymore. Basically after i left the place died a bit, coincidence or curse im not sure.
FYI Arya, maybe if u kicked Laggers (thank you Riser) more often than u ever do there'd be nothing to complain about. Riser connects from Malaysia he still kicks laggers, so why don't you?(he doesnt lag himself either, Silly has 200 latency on our servers, never lags) Most ppl with high latencies on our servers lag k there, and the most major server having this problem is the dm.

Ok lemme get this straight , i hop on a server u are on and u randomly name a few people who u think lag and i should kick them ? I am sorry , riser kicks people who actually lag and teleport only after he checks em out . I check em out too , if they lag , i warn em to fix their rates . i give em abt 5 mins ( assuming they have downloads on , and sadly it is not easy to jump to spec on DM ) . and if they ignore it and keep playing i warn em again or kick em . this is where I stand on people who lag : They are not cheaters , they are just people with inferior internet connections or a crappy computer ( both of which i have personally experienced ) and that doesnt warrant them being booted of an international server .If they lag soooo bad and a few people complain about them , then i boot em , the thing is , i really dont give a crap what you think i should be doing . I have been an admin here for a while here and i have had no problems doing my job to the " general " satisfaction of the players and the community as a whole . None of the admins on WL ban or kick people without due consideration and proper justification . Good thing we are considerate or u would have been given a time out from this community a looooooooooooong time ago .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA!, post: 78166, member: 1011 Wrote:Ok lemme get this straight , i hop on a server u are on and u randomly name a few people who u think lag and i should kick them ? I am sorry , riser kicks people who actually lag and teleport only after he checks em out . I check em out too , if they lag , i warn em to fix their rates . i give em abt 5 mins ( assuming they have downloads on , and sadly it is not easy to jump to spec on DM ) . and if they ignore it and keep playing i warn em again or kick em . this is where I stand on people who lag : They are not cheaters , they are just people with inferior internet connections or a crappy computer ( both of which i have personally experienced ) and that doesnt warrant them being booted of an international server .If they lag soooo bad and a few people complain about them , then i boot em , the thing is , i really dont give a crap what you think i should be doing . I have been an admin here for a while here and i have had no problems doing my job to the " general " satisfaction of the players and the community as a whole . None of the admins on WL ban or kick people without due consideration and proper justification . Good thing we are considerate or u would have been given a time out from this community a looooooooooooong time ago .

type spectate in console /fin
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
+1 to James.
Umm, if what i said is wrong, than why was you're response so long and defensive???
Ive also heard admins state that while this is an international community laggers have an unfair advantage/ are unfair for other players to be playing against because of the lag or the fact that they teleport everywhere. Now if Silly and Riser can connect from Australia and Malaysia respectively without lagging, than why can't everybody else? Just because its an international community doesn't mean you should play here if you're gonna teleport everywhere. I actually give credit to admins that actively look for laggers and warn and kick them when neccessary. I wish more of the admins could handle this problem more often is all.

The fact that your first response was a hateful one saying you'd get me a steam version of CS if i'd leave the community, and than your trying to retract it in the following post clearly shows you intended me hate from the start. Instead of trying to make a productive conversation on the subject you basically attacked me.

Sorry silly, we're being irrelavant in your thread. Yet even i have seen silly complain a number of times about laggy ppl in the dm, and when Bison says Matt is going to do something about this problem, that should've been the end of the conversation, but no, you had to drag it out arya.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78176, member: 946 Wrote:+1 to James.
Umm, if what i said is wrong, than why was you're response so long and defensive???
Ive also heard admins state that while this is an international community laggers have an unfair advantage/ are unfair for other players to be playing against because of the lag or the fact that they teleport everywhere. Now if Silly and Riser can connect from Australia and Malaysia respectively without lagging, than why can't everybody else? Just because its an international community doesn't mean you should play here if you're gonna teleport everywhere. I actually give credit to admins that actively look for laggers and warn and kick them when neccessary. I wish more of the admins could handle this problem more often is all.

The fact that your first response was a hateful one saying you'd get me a steam version of CS if i'd leave the community, and than your trying to retract it in the following post clearly shows you intended me hate from the start. Instead of trying to make a productive conversation on the subject you basically attacked me.

Sorry silly, we're being irrelavant in your thread. Yet even i have seen silly complain a number of times about laggy ppl in the dm, and when Bison says Matt is going to do something about this problem, that should've been the end of the conversation, but no, you had to drag it out arya.

I hardly think it was defensive , firstly i have no reason to be defensive with you . secondly lag has very very little to do with where you are playing from . I play from india , i rarely lag , if i am routed in a particular way i dont lag at all and my game play is beyond smooth and other times its really bad and choppy ( altho i dont lag ) i have seen people from the US lag , so that leads me to believe that the distance between the server and you hardly is the only factor as opposed to bad connection or a crappy computer with bad config that cant handle the data load which actually contribute to a larger extent . Like i said i cant care lesser about what you think .

OK , I was not trying to be hateful ( quite frankly you dont matter enough to me to take the trouble to actually hate you. EXAMPLE : I dont hate chicken liver , but i wud avoid eating it if i had the choice Tongue ) , i was telling you I would be glad to pay to have you shut the hell up , and i am not the only one , hell you have soooooooo many flame threads the we should probably have a josh section on WL . Aight answer me this , How do you expect me to have a productive conversation when you say you would leave this community ( that i have come to love and respect ) if only you could cough up the dough to get ur self a legit copy of css ???!!!!

I completely agree when you say it was silly's thread and i shud not have said these things here , but it was you who made it all about you when you started your own agenda about not liking the community . O.o( when you cudda just as easily made a new thread about your larger than life disdain for this community ) i merely replied . Still i will own up to my part . ( my bad silly , You know i luv u ) .

@ James : I know how to get to spec on a DM , I was talking about the guys who are lagging and have been warned . Smile , Awww i just read it again , i cudda have been clearer . my bad !!
lol it's all good arya I was just messing with you. I understand where you are coming from lol.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
ARYA!, post: 78182, member: 1011 Wrote:I completely agree when you say it was silly's thread and i shud not have said these things here , but it was you who made it all about you when you started your own agenda about not liking the community . d !!
Once again, a long reply. Um okay, and did anyone else respond to about me saying i'd leave wL if i had legit steam, No. Clearly u made it your problem, everyone else could look at that and go, its a sympathy statement to Silly, but not you. Then rather than keeping on topic, you brought up other things that weren't even part of the conversation to begin with. You clearly have a problem with me, get over it. Might i remind you i'm indefinitely permamuted by bison, or that just seemed to go over your head, happy now huh, huh.(not that i mind the mute, but do you see me whining about it no, im not begging anyone to remove it, i even admin chatted bison when he was on to not remove it anytime soon.) I'm muted thats done, get over the past incidents okay.(theres plenty of insults i'd like to throw here, but i can't cuz, i'll just get banned.)
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78201, member: 946 Wrote:Once again, a long reply. Um okay, and did anyone else respond to about me saying i'd leave wL if i had legit steam, No. Clearly u made it your problem, everyone else could look at that and go, its a sympathy statement to Silly, but not you. Then rather than keeping on topic, you brought up other things that weren't even part of the conversation to begin with. You clearly have a problem with me, get over it. Might i remind you i'm indefinitely permamuted by bison, or that just seemed to go over your head, happy now huh, huh.(not that i mind the mute, but do you see me whining about it no, im not begging anyone to remove it, i even admin chatted bison when he was on to not remove it anytime soon.) I'm muted thats done, get over the past incidents okay.(theres plenty of insults i'd like to throw here, but i can't cuz, i'll just get banned.)

LOL , i replied to ur statement cos i had a problem with it . Every single thing i said was a reply to each of ur statements . When are you gonna get it thro ur thick fucking head that you are not the center of the universe. What the hell are you talkin about ? a perma mute , like anyone cares . people think its polite to tolerate ur eccentricities , i do not .Thats the simple difference . If i am the only one who has a problem with you , why are there so many flame threads against you . stop talking outta ur ass and atleast make an attempt to understand the possibility that there is something wrong with the way you interact !!!
Josh stfu. All you do is flame admins. If you dont have something nice to say for now on I will personally remove every single post you make. I'm tired of the negativity towards everything. I'm ok with you voicing your opinion but at some point you have to stop the bitching. If I had my way you would be pern banned from our servers and forums for griefing the shit out of ALL our admins. Don't fuck up I'm watching you.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
[Image: gandhi-first-they-ignore-you.jpg]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]