Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite admin(s)
Fuzzy Izzie is de best. EVAR.
I still reign supreme!

[Image: 312bhn6.png]
Most of the bans were acquired in the first couple of weeks.

I'd stay up a couple of days and ban 2-3 cheaters every hour. :p

Matt, post: 78918, member: 178 Wrote:Sigh those were the days I don't miss.
For sure. Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Some of this burr's favs:
Ceddeeoo--one my best online pals--with the bawsiest recommendations in music and the craziest stories evah. A brilliant and well-balanced guy.
Riser, Mr. Tea, and Ruplayer--the first admins I encountered online. Very knowledgeable, respectable, and helpful guys. Riser was amongst my first CS:S friends (although i have this idea that I mighta pissed him off or somehow lost his respect around sometime around spring), and ruplayer was amongst my favorite gaming pals in the days when he and NW were still active here.
And there's of course M. Bison--the man with the plan; Matt--beloved bringer of maps; and Anubis--who developed an obscure, awesome little plugin for minigames I'm not at liberty to discuss.
Spartacus is very chill and keeps me from harrassing campers too intensely, Assassin's a terribly evil, funny, and awesome guy, Platform the Fro-master abuses evil minigamers for me so I don't have to look like the bad guy, and Arya--a baws you don't have to know super well to like.

Props also to former junior admin Drunk Killer, who took the time teach me the admin commands and basics back when I was a clues noob; as well as the legendary Jhonnie Boi, whose loss good men still shed tears for when no one's looking.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
M. Bison, post: 78958, member: 359 Wrote:I still reign supreme!

[Image: 312bhn6.png]

Yes but I got the most tryhardest cheaters there, like "you suck bro" had 30 days of gameplay on office before I banned him. Or dodger danger was #1 player on popular maps... that duck was banned by a bunch of admins and all bans were overturned because there was no conclusive evidence. Credits to you for STV demos there too. Still, I'm the hottest Russian admin Wink
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Spartacus, post: 78843, member: 1060 Wrote:Rival, Sporkis and Hydro.
Joke is lost on 99% of membership, and a lot of the admins. =\

Don't forget Skrappy_loc!
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 78976, member: 835 Wrote:Joke is lost on 99% of membership, and a lot of the admins. =\

Don't forget Skrappy_loc!
I got it Tongue

RIVAL was awesome! he Taught me how to admin!
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I r teh hax
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 78961, member: 9457 Wrote:Some of this burr's favs:
Ceddeeoo--one my best online pals--with the bawsiest recommendations in music and the craziest stories evah. A brilliant and well-balanced guy.
Riser, Mr. Tea, and Ruplayer--the first admins I encountered online. Very knowledgeable, respectable, and helpful guys. Riser was amongst my first CS:S friends (although i have this idea that I mighta pissed him off or somehow lost his respect around sometime around spring), and ruplayer was amongst my favorite gaming pals in the days when he and NW were still active here.
And there's of course M. Bison--the man with the plan; Matt--beloved bringer of maps; and Anubis--who developed an obscure, awesome little plugin for minigames I'm not at liberty to discuss.
Spartacus is very chill and keeps me from harrassing campers too intensely, Assassin's a terribly evil, funny, and awesome guy, Platform the Fro-master abuses evil minigamers for me so I don't have to look like the bad guy, and Arya--a baws you don't have to know super well to like.

Props also to former junior admin Drunk Killer, who took the time teach me the admin commands and basics back when I was a clues noob; as well as the legendary Jhonnie Boi, whose loss good men still shed tears for when no one's looking.

I dont hate you lol, I'm not ruplayer.
Rival
Spartacus
Izzie
BARCODE
JackMonroe
Cas
Assassin
Arya

BTW anyone know what happened to Rival ? Sad
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
Riser, post: 78999, member: 992 Wrote:I am fat, I'm not ruplayer.
Yes, I am not fat.
slithereeNs, post: 79015, member: 1411 Wrote:BTW anyone know what happened to Rival ? Sad
Yes, he used cheats on war-lords and got VACd. And gay, and stupid.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]