Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoying minigame server chat
Pfft you throw a grenade at them before they get to you.
Raptor@, post: 79060, member: 1612 Wrote:If i am dead , this would be fun
But if i am the last players and has 10 hp, then some whore will write raptor = 10 hp, throw a HE Grenade and bitch will die
This would not be fun anyway..:oops:
but it would be fun for everyone else...democracy wins.:p
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Raptor@, post: 78942, member: 1612 Wrote:long ago we were having this physics problem on minigame
now we have this broken chat plug in problem
please fix this as soon as possible..Rolleyes

I laughed out so bad that time, i couldnt breathe XD
Minigames is supposed to be aimed for casuals. Really no point in seperated chat.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
It's all like party yeah. It's where the people who are drunk get on, and roam this land. And they call it. This Land. Then the bear starts eating people and a pony yells, "Curse your sudden, but inevitable betrayal!" Firefly <3
Gonffs, post: 79226, member: 11307 Wrote:Then the bear starts eating people
HEY! BEARS ARE COOL OK? >:-(
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=M_j-5GPu0bI[/video]
[Image: 612953_101.png]
FUZZY IZZIE, COME OVER HERE WE ARE SINGING THIS FOR CHRISTMAS.
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 79287, member: 15273 Wrote:[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=M_j-5GPu0bI[/video]
gahahhahah
best song evah!
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!