Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Mint jelly
I know he's regular, but his shakiness makes me think twice..

http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3...&x=34&y=12

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?m6o2e5ggahlc25a
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Kever doesn't cheat. He might seem sketchy but I doubt it.
I know him in a scoutknifes server before he was banned there for being accused of aimbotting.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
I've been wondering about him to in the past. I can't really tell. Yes, he plays regular on the server and I don't usually have any other problems with him. Just hoping it's just a twitchy hand :o

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Can a mod clean this thread and admins evaluate the demo?

Thanks, platform Smile.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I have studied his reactions, and quite frankly he is good with awp/scout/deagle, and average at times with other weapons. Doubt he cheats to be honest. I feel like he has a twitch aim that works really well in his favor.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
He is AIMBOTTER I KNOW!
I really wouldn't say he aimbots. I've suspected wallhacks but haven't seen anything conclusive yet. Riser will probably agree with me on this.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Riser knows better than to think I wall. But in all seriousness, I don't hack. Jaycat can vouch for me because I've been playing with him for years. All I can ask is that you look at demos objectively because this is one of my last office servers and I enjoy playing here.
Maybe this was a ploy to get you to sign up to the forums? It worked! Welcome! hahaha
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Dirty.