Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Needs Perma Mute
Player: The Bear Jew
Server: Popular Maps #2
Evidence: Chat-Logs

This play constantly is using derogatory terms towards other players and is extremely offensive towards others. I asked him to stop multiple times earlier today and he kept on over the mic. I have a video of it if you need it as more evidence but his chat logs should be enough.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
lol I can attest to this. He was trying to start something with me last night. Just ignore him and he leaves you alone.
No. I don't understand why people choose to just ignore those of the community that bash and hate on others. You may tell me to mute them but I shouldn't have to be subjugated to their racism, flippant, bashful, and hateful remarks in the first place. Nor should anyone else. This kid deserves no right to talk or type in the servers ever again. It's rude, disrespectful, and just plain offensive to anyone and everyone.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Not the first time he's been reported: http://war-lords.net/threads/racism-agai...ayers.9072
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol