Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ptk, you scurred
been trying to talk to you about setting up a beta vs HDK scrim, but every time you ignore me.

you can go ahead and ignore me now too, but now i'm publicly challenging you and your team. if you do not accept, you're a total wuss. and i want your A team, not some mini gamers. i'm talking silly, remix, zem, you and helmut.

let me know if you'd like to man up and play us. This can be in like two weeks if you want, a lotof my players have been afk for the past 2 months but recently started becoming active again, so all the players involved can have the time to warm up and get ready. I want this to be as legit as the beta vs night watch and beta vs angryanimals matches were.
ceddeeoo, post: 79952, member: 9052 Wrote:been trying to talk to you about setting up a beta vs HDK scrim, but every time you ignore me.

you can go ahead and ignore me now too, but now i'm publicly challenging you and your team. if you do not accept, you're a total wuss. and i want your A team, not some mini gamers. i'm talking silly, remix, zem, you and helmut.

let me know if you'd like to man up and play us. This can be in like two weeks if you want, a lotof my players have been afk for the past 2 months but recently started becoming active again, so all the players involved can have the time to warm up and get ready. I want this to be as legit as the beta vs night watch and beta vs angryanimals matches were.
:eek: bruh thats cold
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Boys? Interested?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Bison gonna keep the score, since he's in both clans. LMAO.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
You know what they say... If you scurred team go tah scrimz (GO TAH SCRIMZ), if you a crazy ptk go bahzerk (GO BAHZERK), if you a down HDK do ya dirt (PUT IN WORK) , if you a gutter a*s (<lol come at me mods) minigayma clutch sum teamz (CLUTCH A TEAM). dis is how we do mofuga i can put some gangsta a$$ beats in nom sayin. Don't make me start with the Wu Tang Clan bruh.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run, outrun my gun
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
HoboBob, post: 79976, member: 4107 Wrote:You know what they say... If you scurred team go tah scrimz (GO TAH SCRIMZ), if you a crazy ptk go bahzerk (GO BAHZERK), if you a down HDK do ya dirt (PUT IN WORK) , if you a gutter a*s (<lol come at me mods) minigayma clutch sum teamz (CLUTCH A TEAM). dis is how we do mofuga i can put some gangsta a$$ beats in nom sayin. Don't make me start with the Wu Tang Clan bruh.
Spoodermans is a worthy foe. I don't blame pTK. :eek:
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
since i'm gonna be gone for the next 45 days, you can set this up with Hobo Bob or Jesse James.
ceddeeoo, post: 80041, member: 9052 Wrote:since i'm gonna be gone for the next 45 days, you can set this up with Hobo Bob or Jesse James.
RQ. Haha jk. Well, when you leave?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I have no internet. If you want the best of Hdk you would have to wait for me to get a new rig. If that's to long I can find someone to cover ny spot.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]