Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ruplayer - Disproved
DK, post: 80039, member: 3039 Wrote:LOL. Supper mad and trolled hard. Trollplayer, just admit it, you're hella mad. Oh, just to let you know, most of us don't really read yours, and when we do, this is how we feel:

[Image: 23057981.jpg]

Quote:[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]The [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]menstrual cycle[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] is the scientific term for the [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]physiological[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] changes that can occur in fertile [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]women[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] for the purposes of [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]sexual reproduction[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] and [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]fertilization[/SIZE][SIZE=13px]. This article focuses on the human menstrual cycle, a "monthly" cycle that takes approximately 28 days to complete.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
dude, you mad. lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 80046, member: 3039 Wrote:dude, you mad. lol
Quote:[SIZE=13px]The [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]menstrual cycle[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] is the scientific term for the [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]physiological[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] changes that can occur in fertile [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]women[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] for the purposes of [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]sexual reproduction[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] and [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]fertilization[/SIZE][SIZE=13px]. This article focuses on the human menstrual cycle, a "monthly" cycle that takes approximately 28 days to complete.[/SIZE]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
cucubelu, post: 80026, member: 15378 Wrote:Although far fetched, his theory has validation.

Using two different steam accounts one can easily "fake" a steam account access point.
As for the IP address one can use a free software called hotspotshield to receive a Californian, San Francisco IP when connecting to a server.

Please note, I am not taking a stand point in this matter. Adding the fact that there is validation to his theory.

You make a solid argument and I appreciate your unbiased input. And if I were truly sick and twisted I would go to this extent, however there is evidential ways to disprove this theory and they have already taken place. Josh and I have played multiple games together in both the popular maps and d2 deathmatch servers both on opposing teams and the same team as well.

Like I said, Ruplayer you have the capability of looking it up yourself, but instead you went the troll route and here I am. Explaining to you that if you don't like someone's opinion OR their acceptance of someone elses opinion than okay. Stay the fuck away from the subject and avoid those people. I will give you some words to live by. If you don't have complete and utter faith in what you believe is right or wrong, than change your view, don't lead yourself blindly into the fray. Accept your failures, accidents, or experiences and move on.

I expect an apology on both Josh's and my behalf. False accusations are a form of defamation of character and slander. Maybe think before you open your mouth or crack them knuckles and punch out more lines of stupidity.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Tag in!
James`, post: 80050, member: 15260 Wrote:Like I said, Ruplayer you have the capability of Explaining someone's opinion. I will live by faith in what you believe is right.
That's what I read. Getting the Ownage.HN crossed with silly and a side of Registry vibe. DK chime in with both you mad.

James`, post: 80050, member: 15260 Wrote:I expect an apology on both Josh's and my behalf. False accusations are a form of defamation of character and slander. Maybe think before you open your mouth or crack them knuckles and punch out more lines of stupidity.
Haha. A little lost touch with reality too. You need to do a video Registry style, then threaten to leave and come back.

Ru, your turn.
Sadly enough I don't know any of those references you made. Heard of silly, use to talk with him way back when. But those other guys, not ringing a bell. And once we begin letting admins start to explain someone elses opinion we have lost our freedom as a community. Plain and simple.

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

Ru, call your "family" to defend you.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
looks like the only person trolled in this scenario is you, james.

ruplayer made an allegation without evidence and without any care, and you took it to heart and tried your hardest to not only disprove the allegation but also make ruplayer look bad, demanding an apology.

I understand that an admin accused something of you falsely, but unfortunately for you, A) no one cares, B) ruplayer has always been and always will be ruplayer, C) you let your jimmies get rustled wayy too easily like josh, ranting paragraphs of shit nobody wants to read and D) you got trolled, deal with it.
Is this one of those threads again with the long comments?
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
ceddeeoo, post: 80064, member: 9052 Wrote:looks like the only person trolled in this scenario is you, james.

ruplayer made an allegation without evidence and without any care, and you took it to heart and tried your hardest to not only disprove the allegation but also make ruplayer look bad, demanding an apology.

I understand that an admin accused something of you falsely, but unfortunately for you, A) no one cares, B) ruplayer has always been and always will be ruplayer, C) you let your jimmies get rustled wayy too easily like josh, ranting paragraphs of shit nobody wants to read and D) you got trolled, deal with it.

You're right. Ru is trolling. I didn't "try" to make ruplayer look bad, he made himself look bad. Maybe not to you or your clan but to those that actually give a shit about other players and the disrespect this individual is showing them. As I have stated, I never intended it to be about an admin, if I had this would be in the admin abuse section. No, I couldn't give a shit if he was the almighty messiah, he doesn't deserve to shit on other people. Let's see how many other NightWatch we can get in here to comment on "ruplayer is being ruplayer". I am sorry but if this is the type of people in nightwatch than it's kind of pathetic to see that they are a division of warlords. If you don't want to read it, don't.

I love to think about the inner workings of the mind of a child. You get so mad, frustrated, and irritated by anything that you can't control. You get so agitated you aggressively thrash out at that thing until it becomes irritated. Once it does you sit back and watch, feeding the irritated uncontrolled entity. Well here I am, I am a slightly irritated entity. But you know what? I am not going to play your childish games ceddeeoo. If you want to bash, rage, and cry about or to me than go to the flame section. I made this thread to show Ruplayer he has no ground to accuse a player of doing something they didn't do and that in doing so he not only caused a defamation of character for 2 players but made himself look like an instigator in the process.