Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ruplayer - Disproved
I'm not in Night Watch.

I'm also not trying to "bash, rage and cry" against you, I'm simply trying to put this situation into perspective for you so that you start caring less. Clearly it's not working.
uhh James fyi, this is in the flames section lol
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I didn't initially put it there remix -.- It was in general lol. Someone thought the flames section was a better fit place for it after ru went on his little spree of mundane posts. that and DK being funny lol.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Considering that I've heard both of their voices in game, they aren't the same person.

But ru has a point on similar writing styles the both of you have. A writing style that I get frustrated with at times. You two write well but paragraphing would be nice.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
_RemiX, post: 80074, member: 3519 Wrote:uhh James fyi, this is in the flames section lol
Wrong, this is in admires section, he really likes me.

Quote:As I have stated, I never intended it to be about an admin, if I had this would be in the admin abuse section.
Yeah, like always, admin powers involved.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
What Apology? I don't want one. My fucking Dishwasher is busted and me and my pops have to get a new one, the fuck i'd care for anything trivial as this.
James, i appreciate it, but you know, there's a line between speaking on someones behalf, and speaking for someone. Your still a great person in my book, but, drop it. Debating people(DK in particular) that like to act like 12 year olds on a consistent basis is pointless. Ru, i don't mind him, he's nice and Strict like Russians are supposed to be, you be nice to him, he be nice to you. I already explained to him why theres a General Josh, and a Lieutenant Josh, drop it and move on, these people aren't worth your time.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Can someone explain Josh that's it's not about ranking changes in his name? lol
I BET RUPLAYER IS MAHYAR
Riser, post: 80125, member: 992 Wrote:I BET RUPLAYER IS MAHYAR
I bet you are that 300 lb hobo wolf who plays cs from public library.
Shit's getting Tyler-Durden-y up in here.

[Image: tyler+durden.jpg]

I swear, these threads derail themselves faster than I can refresh the page.
[Image: sigix.png]