Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  uniX_ Ban appeal
Then why was i wrongfully banned? Yeah everyone probably uses the same excuse. But what if you got banned because some plugin says you were when you know you weren't?
It really sucks when your banned from 5+ servers and they are the only populated ones...
There hasn't been any reported false positives affecting human players in CSS. The games which have been subject to false positives has only incurred them from special items/vehicles, and nothing like that exists in CSS.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Well is there anyway that you will just unban me? but if you do how will I not be banned again? I don't know what I did for this to happen... I had no 3rd party cheats running for csConfused.
M. Bison, member: 359 Wrote:
  1. Do not be provocative, disrespectful, or abusive.
  2. Do not create more than one ban appeal for each ban.
    -> If your ban appeal gets rejected, you may not create another ban appeal for that ban.
    -> If you bought a new copy of CS:S and still cannot play, you may then appeal or contact me directly.
  3. Do not create a ban appeal on one's behalf. If they're unable to appeal due to difficulties with English then contact an admin directly.
  4. Do not double post. There's an edit button for a reason. Wink
  5. Do do not bother staff members about your ban appeal. All ban appeals shall be dealt with in a timely fashion.
  6. Do not lie! This will greatly worsen your standing and may make you ineligible to ever play here again.
  7. Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute.*

I've followed all the rules although I may have double posted a couple times. In the servers I was friendly and respected the rules.
REJECTED

Ha! He probably got VAC banned.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
But he had no cheats running, how can this be??! I guess he's going to be off to the valve forums to claim the same thing.