Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Inappropriate Content? Seriously? OKAY.
[SIZE=12px]Hacking/Abuse/Server reports/Ban Appeals[B] are all areas where users may report for admins to address and follow-up. They are not a place for users to flame and troll others, Hijack threads, or users telling other users what is right/wrong. [/B][/SIZE]

So, you are going to continue to troll? That's fine. I warned you.
Show me where you located that sir. If you made it up on the spot than I applaud your effort. What are you gonna do Mr.Tea? seriously?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
James`, post: 80689, member: 15260 Wrote:I love how you disregard the entire post except that one little portion Mr. Tea. I don't give a fuck if I am NOT an admin. It doesn't give you nor ruplayer any right to treat me any less than anyone else in the community. Nor does it give you or him the right to treat people like shit. Ceddeeoo your completely biased opinion of me holds no ground. I honestly don't know why you have such a problem with me specifically considering you started shit with me in the first place so I am just gonna blow right past yah bud. I am gonna wait until someone with an opinion I fucking consider to be acceptable shows up because Ruplayer, Tea, and Ceddeeoo y'all have lost it for me. You guys flaunt about like you're fuckin big shots and assume you run this place. I am here to give you kids a wake-up call. You aren't the only ones in the community and you surely aren't the ones who provide us with an enjoyable in game experience.

James I have never once started shit with you. I have no idea what you're talking about, I never really had a biased opinion of you until the past couple of days. I think i've played with you in pubs only once or twice, and you were running your mouth trolling people and frankly at points spamming the microphone, where I had to warn you once. I've received multiple complaints about you from other players (not admins) in the past two weeks. I've played a few scrims with you too, can't think of much negative about you from those.

Everything i'm saying to you James is not as an admin looking down upon you as a player, but at your eye level and straight into your eyes. Chill out. The jabs that you're getting here on the forums from multiple admins are because of your very emotional posts that portray you as the victim of dire oppression, when the reality is that you're on internet forum about a video game and that you're just taking everything a little too personally. Try taking our advice sometimes, instead of continually trying to rebel in a meaningless fashion.
I am not claiming I located that I was copying and pasting and that is how the formatting came out. I am explaining to you the purpose of those sections. I am not going to do anything to you; you are going to do it to yourself. Stop flaming.
What a mess.

Quote:To report a hacker please provide the server the hacker is hacking in. Post the game that is being played in. Lastly post the user info so we can track down who it is.

Provide proof to our staff because if there is no proof there is nothing we can do. Take a video recording of the incident or provide chat logs.

Sample post:

Server: 215.65.34.1
Game: Counter strike source
Suspected hacker's name: hackattack121
Evidence: (Proof here with a link to watch the video or chat logs)

Note, it is a sample post, not a guideline.

As long as the information is there, it's fine. Some admins prefer that format to keep it streamlined, but we just need that information so we can actually take some action.

Quote:i kno this video is not long enough but i can prob that his walling http://www.filedropper.com/droop Dяooρ .|. ѕρρℓ" STEAM_0:0:33065726
Note: There is no server, but an admin can figure it out after the game started. This is only really put here so we can immediately if they're still playing.
Note: There is no game, but we only run GO/Source so again. (And I mean, no one really reports GO anyways)
Name: It's there.
Evidence: It's there.

It follows the guidelines and provides the admin what it needs. There is no set rule as to what format a user has posted, just a suggested.

Quote:This shit just got double posted ftw. ANYWAYS. Please use discretion when reporting players. Just because they kill you numerous times doesn't mean they hack. Dengue kills me constantly with a gay ass p90 doesn't mean I accuse him of walling. All of your reports on players have been subject to great scrutiny in which case players are being falsely accused of exploiting the game. You are making them look bad if it turns up negative. So as I said, use discretion.
Adding in your personal opinion is not necessary in these forums. We've previously discussed amongst ourselves about limiting Ban Appeals & Hacker Reports simply because people comment to much unnecessarily about them on irrelevant comments. Comments like these are irrelevant, especially since you're not an admin.

Quote:LOL, so you completely disregard my post. The fact of the matter is think hard there is a format in which you should be submitting threads to the hacker abuse section to provide admins with ease. Secondly, it would be wise to youtube some aimbot/wallhack/nosmoke guides so that you may improve on your ability to catch hackers and stop wasting our time with people who open yer sphincter for a nice ass raping. Do you even lift?
Again, unnecessary. And you're starting an argument right there. Unnecessary and inappropriate content right there.

Do note, this is before RU or Mr. Tea come into the conversation.

Unfortunately, I can't go into our reasoning, as Admin talk in the forums are secret, but we had decided to keep the Hacker Abuse & Ban Appeal part of the forum open to the public. We had considered closing it down, because too many people came in to offer either unnecessary comments, troll, flame, etc. They are NOT a place for ordinary users to post in, unless they can provide sufficient evidence as to why that person is hacking (In the form of more proof). In this case, yes. You were wrong. Yes, the warning was justified.

In response to your edited comments:

Quote:EDITED:

To further support my case here is a thread in which Mr. Tea, with no forewarning came into my admin app and started shit for no reason considering I had already apologized to lin3ar. a month before hand.

Evidence against Mr. Tea:
http://www.war-lords.net/threads/james-a...read.8752/

I had edited out the conversation I had with lin3ar due to my blatant disrespect to him, feeling I shouldn't of taken the opposition with him in the first place. Like I said, I had already apologized whether he remembers or not.
Then don't leave the thread open, ask for it to be deleted. Trolling an admin, or giving him blatant disrespect in an admin application is not only going to get noticed, and will already reflect negatively on your application. Leaving the thread open (especially because of what you said), is just going to get admins to post crap about you.

In terms of an outside individual on the fight, you exploded on Tea with a raging kid mentality (complete with expletives which never help you out), when he did make logically points, irregardless if your argument was over. In that situation, you went out of control and took way to much offense when there was really none given.

I'm not even going to try and explain RU, too much of a hassle, and that Denny's breakfast wasn't worth it Big Grin.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 80706, member: 835 Wrote:Note, it is a sample post, not a guideline.

Correct but as you have just stated he did not use the server nor game. Even if those are the only games you use and the servers are distinguishable once you look it up YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TOO. That's what I was trying to get across. He should provide all the information to make it easier for admins "to take some action".
It follows the guidelines and provides the admin what it needs. There is no set rule as to what format a user has posted, just a suggested.

joker8baller, post: 80706, member: 835 Wrote:Adding in your personal opinion is not necessary in these forums. We've previously discussed amongst ourselves about limiting Ban Appeals & Hacker Reports simply because people comment to much unnecessarily about them on irrelevant comments. Comments like these are irrelevant, especially since you're not an admin.

Dually noted however, nowhere does it say I shouldn't so I shall. Unless it is otherwise posted I will remain following the course of actions I have been because I am breaking no rules.

joker8baller, post: 80706, member: 835 Wrote:Again, unnecessary. And you're starting an argument right there. Unnecessary and inappropriate content right there.

Unnecessary? Maybe. inappropriate? Hardly. If you or Mr. Tea would read the forums terms of usage and rules you would understand what is considered inappropriate. As I have said nothing I have done has either been inappropriate or in any way been against the designated sections rules.

joker8baller, post: 80706, member: 835 Wrote:Unfortunately, I can't go into our reasoning, as Admin talk in the forums are secret, but we had decided to keep the Hacker Abuse & Ban Appeal part of the forum open to the public. We had considered closing it down, because too many people came in to offer either unnecessary comments, troll, flame, etc. They are NOT a place for ordinary users to post in, unless they can provide sufficient evidence as to why that person is hacking (In the form of more proof). In this case, yes. You were wrong. Yes, the warning was justified.

This is my only comment on the matter. If you don't want me or any other person without a claim or right to be in the designated threads than either lock the thread, designate it to the admin portion of the forums, or post rules and regulations don't get pissy with me when I didn't create the system I just use it to my advantage. In response to your edited comments:

joker8baller, post: 80706, member: 835 Wrote:Then don't leave the thread open, ask for it to be deleted. Trolling an admin, or giving him blatant disrespect in an admin application is not only going to get noticed, and will already reflect negatively on your application. Leaving the thread open (especially because of what you said), is just going to get admins to post crap about you.

Understood. Next time I have an argument with someone I will be sure to run and hide closing threads in my wake. As for admins posting crap about me? I didn't know that was in the abilities of an admin.

joker8baller, post: 80706, member: 835 Wrote:In terms of an outside individual on the fight, you exploded on Tea with a raging kid mentality (complete with expletives which never help you out), when he did make logically points, irregardless if your argument was over. In that situation, you went out of control and took way to much offense when there was really none given.

I'm sorry. Everyone in the community should hold the same mentality on each individuals post is what your implying correct? That I should look at it like an outsider and go "well darn he made a fool of me." No. Fuck that. I am not gonna sit there and take shit I don't deserve. I have freedom, and I have rights. This forum supports those 2 things and until it changes I will not back down from my views.

joker8baller, post: 80706, member: 835 Wrote:I'm not even going to try and explain RU, too much of a hassle, and that Denny's breakfast wasn't worth it Big Grin.

No. Y'all need to fucking own up and take responsibility for allowing this shit to continue. Stop fucking letting him rag on players for no fucking reason. I admit, I am an asshole. Never denied I wasn't. But he has no right, AS AN ADMIN, to blatantly disrespect players. HE DOESN'T. HE DOES NOT. Don't let it continue. Or this shit will keep coming up. Review your expectations of admins and tell me. You honestly want a guy like him representing the community. And further more you honestly want to take accountability for the fact that this has been going on for quite some time and your excuses are "oh it's ru it's all just fun in games." Shit like that doesn't fly with my brohan. Not at all.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Quote:Correct but as you have just stated he did not use the server nor game. Even if those are the only games you use and the servers are distinguishable once you look it up YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TOO. That's what I was trying to get across. He should provide all the information to make it easier for admins "to take some action".
No, you didn't even say he didn't provide the game, you just added the server, and the "correct sample format." The server, again, does NOT matter as the issue was a demo, and the player was not playing at the time. We ask for the server so back in the day we could instantly ban, or ban if they were still playing (Back in the day, we did not require admins to get demos). Anyways, like stated before, it's an admin task, and an admin problem.

Quote:Dually noted however, nowhere does it say I shouldn't so I shall. Unless it is otherwise posted I will remain following the course of actions I have been because I am breaking no rules.
We'll have it adjusted in a bit. It is a rule on these parts of the forums. Ignorance of a rule doesn't mean you're not breaking it. Just like the law.

Quote:Unnecessary? Maybe. inappropriate? Hardly. If you or Mr. Tea would read the forums terms of usage and rules you would understand what is considered inappropriate. As I have said nothing I have done has either been inappropriate or in any way been against the designated sections rules.
Unnecessary? Not maybe, but Yes. Inappropriate? Definitely

Are you actually tying to justify your statement here?

Let's reexamine that statement.
Quote:Secondly, it would be wise to youtube some aimbot/wallhack/nosmoke guides so that you may improve on your ability to catch hackers and stop wasting our time with people who open yer sphincter for a nice ass raping. Do you even lift?

We're joking about how that's inappropriate right? Directly stated rule or not, don't go ahead and directly/indirectly insult someone in their own hacker abuse thread. Take those comments somewhere else. Specifically the flame part of the board. In no way shape or form should that be tolerated in a serious section of the forum, where people actually want to report&demo hackers.

Quote:This is my only comment on the matter. If you don't want me or any other person without a claim or right to be in the designated threads than either lock the thread, designate it to the admin portion of the forums, or post rules and regulations don't get pissy with me when I didn't create the system I just use it to my advantage. In response to your edited comments:
I think it'd fall under the commonly understood rule, to not post when you have nothing to contribute to your thread. No one else really does it except for you & DK, and DK knows his boundaries from before. We shouldn't have to post a rule against every little thing, that'd be a huge rule list. I think we all understood it was common sense for people not to post in other people's hacking threads.

Don't use the system to your advantage then if you don't want to get punished.

Quote:Understood. Next time I have an argument with someone I will be sure to run and hide closing threads in my wake. As for admins posting crap about me? I didn't know that was in the abilities of an admin.
You misunderstood my statement. Since you had an argument with an admin up, and the thread was left open, other people are going to back him/her up when that admin was not in the wrong. Again, your backhanded comments really detract from your overall argument.

Quote:I'm sorry. Everyone in the community should hold the same mentality on each individuals post is what your implying correct? That I should look at it like an outsider and go "well darn he made a fool of me." No. Fuck that. I am not gonna sit there and take shit I don't deserve. I have freedom, and I have rights. This forum supports those 2 things and until it changes I will not back down from my views.
Sigh, then go for it. The fact of the matter was, you look like a kid with anger issues and more of a troll in the way you responded.

Quote:No. Y'all need to fucking own up and take responsibility for allowing this shit to continue. Stop fucking letting him rag on players for no fucking reason. I admit, I am an asshole. Never denied I wasn't. But he has no right, AS AN ADMIN, to blatantly disrespect players. HE DOESN'T. HE DOES NOT. Don't let it continue. Or this shit will keep coming up. Review your expectations of admins and tell me. You honestly want a guy like him representing the community. And further more you honestly want to take accountability for the fact that this has been going on for quite some time and your excuses are "oh it's ru it's all just fun in games." Shit like that doesn't fly with my brohan. Not at all.
To each their own.

Fact: I, and I'm very sure that many of the other admins don't see a problem with the Warn. You were breaking a rule, you were out of line, and some of your comments are troll-like and/or antagonistic. Especially after your first appearance on the forums.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
What happened to the forum restriction that dint allow anyone but the thread owner( fa the want of a better word , its 1:30 am cut me some slack ) and admins to post on abuse / hacker threads ? And James i really think you should stop taking shit on the internet seriously and stop talking outta your ass , FREEDOM . RIGHTS seriously ????!!!!! . for the record i see nothing wrong with the warn . You were politely asked not to post in that thread . Its is beyond me why people think that there is a personal vendetta against them on the damn internet ?! quick question : what makes you think that its ok for you to post in hacker /abuse threads that you are not reporting . ( thats not rhetorical , i really wanna know ur views on that ). I firmly believe that when you go to someones house , you dont put ur feet up on the coffee table .! FREEDOM RIGHTS ? really??!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Sigh... If only school english curriculum was like this...
srs ?, can you guys(css admins) post in locked topics? if so I might actually just go through and lock each one and have said topic creator message you guys so he can reply, this is getting irritating and I don't even play css:/
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]