Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New server in Singapore
^ I think DK's gotta problem or something, nothing i can't kick his ass over in the Dm with lol.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
New update patch from http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=2.msg2#msg2 include that servers .

[Image: css_servers.jpg]
Finally, Singapore is just on the left side of our country (Philippines)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double post

w4rkr4f7, post: 81385, member: 1348 Wrote:New update patch from http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=2.msg2#msg2 include that servers .

[Image: css_servers.jpg]
Your flooding the gamemenu.res lmao
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Sibrox, post: 81386, member: 14065 Wrote:Finally, Singapore is just on the left side of our country (Philippines)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's right on the north side of mine.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
I'm glad to see the majority is happy about this expansion. Josh you seem smarter when you don't speak. You should use that to your advantage.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I only ran into bots on my first few days playing there.
Last night there were about a dozen ppl in dust2dm though. Pretty fun. Sako was there too.
I accidentally made one guy ragequit after I started hunting him with my chainsaws (knife). Hope he wasn't too traumatized to come back.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 81469, member: 9457 Wrote:I only ran into bots on my first few days playing there.
Last night there were about a dozen ppl in dust2dm though. Pretty fun. Sako was there too.
I accidentally made one guy ragequit after I started hunting him with my chainsaws (knife). Hope he wasn't too traumatized to come back.

Them chainsaws can be pretty scurry.
Uhmm what the hell? I'm getting 100-120ms I compared my ping if I play on Thai servers and my ping is 96 :o
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
well looks like some of the war lords members will be separated now...
I think no. Most of deathmatch players don't have account here I think
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]