Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New server in Singapore
I am not able connect the asia server. Its telling "the server u r trying to connect is running on new version of the game" , How to update the new version in my pc. Anyone help me
Are you using nonsteam? If so, where did you download it from?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Hey sorry, how to check tat, i am not aware of that. i downloaded from torrent. have done the cs source update too.
I am fairly certain that steam ran an update of the game so that torrents and whatnot no longer work... No positive but pretty sure
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Thanks Hamaerox, Now please help me out to solve this. i am addicted to this game.
Well what is the name of torrent? Tell us the name.
Counter-Strike.Source-2013.Autoupdate-Multilanguage
Download here: http://www.dfiles.eu/files/7nh4nwygz/CSS...osTEAM.exe
Oops... Hostage the link is showing only the blank page
Learner, post: 101804, member: 17466 Wrote:Oops... Hostage the link is showing only the blank page
As a nosteam CS:S and aproximatly all games, u can go to " nosteam.ro " .. You'll see all update and downloads for the best games..