Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New server in Singapore
mar_heave, post: 81580, member: 1302 Wrote:I think no. Most of deathmatch players don't have account here I think
True, but i can drag most Indians from USA deathmatch to asia Tongue when !hop get connected .
Manky™, post: 81736, member: 15413 Wrote:True, but i can drag most Indians from USA deathmatch to asia :p when !hop get connected .
Why wasting time?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 81757, member: 3039 Wrote:Why wasting time?
How is that wasting time? We're trying to populate our new servers. Stop posting useless trollish comments.
Manky has been doing an effective job of keeping the servers populated.

Reg is so good. I finally realise what I've been missing these past few months.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Actually the Most difficult problem we are facing is these server wont show up in server browser In India or i don't Know may be Malaysia also. :/

Double post

Spartacus, post: 81792, member: 1060 Wrote:Manky has been doing an effective job of keeping the servers populated.

Reg is so good. I finally realise what I've been missing these past few months.
Thank you Spartacus Big Grin
Manky™, post: 81808, member: 15413 Wrote:Actually the Most difficult problem we are facing is these server wont show up in server browser In India or i don't Know may be Malaysia also.
That doesn't matter. As long as nosteam.ro is alive, the gamemenu will show the client all those |ASIA| servers.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave, post: 81811, member: 1302 Wrote:That doesn't matter. As long as nosteam.ro is alive, the gamemenu will show the client all those |ASIA| servers.
May be Tongue

Double post

Manky™, post: 81814, member: 15413 Wrote:May be :p
True that, no-steam.ro helps a lot. but no steamers will not join until they see servers some what filled with people.
w4rkr4f7, post: 81385, member: 1348 Wrote:New update patch from http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=2.msg2#msg2 include that servers .

[Image: css_servers.jpg]
warcraft I want to know from u started like patching like this...I wanna learn THAT's Cool
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
Wow nice its a gud thing for me im going to south east asia for 1month for vacation ...(wL) the best    
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
<3 THIS