Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  mute
_RemiX, post: 81451, member: 3519 Wrote:Were all here for fun crimes. Just don't ruin someone else's fun with words. If you want him to rage just shit on his face, it works for me.
i Lol'd
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
highcrimes, post: 81450, member: 14955 Wrote:well i guess i can lay off the 8 year old a bit, if it will get me unmuted.
I have no information on who muted you. You may request our disciplinary committee to review action by admin against player and mute can be removed or length of mute be changed in your favor.

P.S our DC is bison.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
free highcrimes shirts now available....limited supply
FREE HIGHCRIMES <3
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
Devious, post: 81455, member: 1191 Wrote:FREE HIGHCRIMES <3
NO, PERM BAN HIM .
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Freak, yeah he could do to shut up at times, and stop being a moody tightwad half the time. Except, who exactly is the guy here that has a couple of demos on him trolling freak? Highcrimes is, trying to bring up a mute request on someone you yourself trolled a good deal doesnt really give you a good case. Also, do you see any threads with people posting demos of freak trolling? No. Only about u crimes.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 81458, member: 946 Wrote:Freak, yeah he could do to shut up at times, and stop being a moody tightwad half the time. Except, who exactly is the guy here that has a couple of demos on him trolling freak? Highcrimes is, trying to bring up a mute request on someone you yourself trolled a good deal doesnt really give you a good case. Also, do you see any threads with people posting demos of freak trolling? No. Only about u crimes.
im bringing up an unmute for myself u idiot fuck, learn to read. and cool have demos then im sure u have the one of freak crying. FOR the record, YOU are one of the biggest SNITCHES on this server. its a damn shame little snitches like yourself dont get a good curb stomping like they should ;]
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
highcrimes, post: 81459, member: 14955 Wrote:im bringing up an unmute for myself u idiot fuck, learn to read. and cool have demos then im sure u have the one of freak crying. FOR the record, YOU are one of the biggest SNITCHES on this server. its a damn shame little snitches like yourself dont get a good curb stomping like they should ;]
This is the kind of stuff that landed you the mute, highcrimes. I warned you about it in the last scrim I kicked you out of, as well as another scrim before that too. I was ready to ban you then. This time, muting you seemed like a good compromise.
Troll much less, rage less, quit instigating shit, and you might get your privileges back. You were silenced because as it has been, your trolling and mic spamming detract from the gaming experience.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
wrong i wasnt trolling nobody and i never rage so get it right, i never rage. lol. and i never been kicked from any scrim, id love to know what scrim i have been kicked from because it was not me, and yeah im not afraid to tell someone there stupid sorry to tell you but ill call it as i see it specially with dk and yang always trying to get someone in trouble. if you even knew who i am instead you try and tell me who im not lol. okie dokie. ;]
just unmute him. we all do it for laughs. im the biggest and most bad ass troll to ever grace wL with my highly evolved presence. a perma mute was not necessary, freak is a grown man so he should be able to handle a little word-karate every now and then. besides all that hes a war vet so he should get the automatic good to go.

sincerely,
type kdeath then talk