Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  mute
highcrimes, post: 81481, member: 14955 Wrote:wrong i wasnt trolling nobody and i never rage so get it right, i never rage. lol. and i never been kicked from any scrim, id love to know what scrim i have been kicked from because it was not me, and yeah im not afraid to tell someone there stupid sorry to tell you but ill call it as i see it specially with dk and yang always trying to get someone in trouble. if you even knew who i am instead you try and tell me who im not lol. okie dokie. ;]
A bit over a month ago, I kicked you out of a scrim warmup after confirming by vote (which was either 90% or unanimous) with the other players that you weren't wanted. After you left, you told one of the players on your friends list to tell us that "you didn't plan to play anyway". Ring any bells?
This was a day or so after you ruined a de_inferno scrim by going afk (you said you were texting) nearly every round CT side, and then camping out the timer near spawn (upstairs) almost every round T side. You might have even been flashing the guys you got to join you, and I think you TKed one of them. I should dig that SourceTV demo up. Granted, the teams were stacked, but that was pretty lame response, man.
I would have banned you from the scrim server that day if it wouldn't have stopped you from also playing in the pubs, where your trolling isn't as detrimental.
Telling Freak to STFU had nothing to do with your mute. I saw you attempting to extend your history of excessive trolling and instigation and decided the servers needed a break. It is permanent for the moment, but any admin is welcome to lift it whenever they deem appropriate, be it a week or 5 years from now.

PS. Rather than better players who kill you, your rage seems to gravitate towards random ppl who somehow offend you...
For example:
highcrimes, post: 81459, member: 14955 Wrote:im bringing up an unmute for myself u idiot fuck, learn to read. and cool have demos then im sure u have the one of freak crying. FOR the record, YOU are one of the biggest SNITCHES on this server. its a damn shame little snitches like yourself dont get a good curb stomping like they should ;]
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Then dont open with a statement bashing and blaming Freak.
Accept it and move on, and quit crying.
Also, i'd like to apologize to all the admins for mildly abusing the admin chat lately. Sorry Anubis,your bro from middle school etc etc etc.
Also i'd like to give commendations to Izzie and Joggie, and sako for excellent adminship in the Dm, had i known about the adminchat sooner i wouldn't bash admins like Rig does on a drunken occurance semi-weekly basis.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
drH, post: 81482, member: 12825 Wrote:just unmute him. we all do it for laughs. im the biggest and most bad ass troll to ever grace wL with my highly evolved presence. a perma mute was not necessary, freak is a grown man so he should be able to handle a little word-karate every now and then. besides all that hes a war vet so he should get the automatic good to go.

sincerely,
type kdeath then talk
Obama is also a grown man, and I bet rules apply for everyone who trolls him.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
lmao, i remember saying i didnt want to play on the scrim one day when i was team cap and i said nah i dont feel like even playing so i left, and as for the things you are trying to accuse me of are wrong, non of that is what even went down lol. its a fucking video game not real life and ill keep treating it as that. also if you where on my team ever you would understand what was even taking place. instead your accuse ppl of things you dont even know of.... BUT thats okay while your sitting here playing admin im right here playing admin in real life every person i kill from now on i will tell them they have been banned from the world. lol. + im a better player then you specially in real life, i mean lets see while your sitting there clicking your mouse im running around with my brothers pulling triggers, what have you done... exactly. OEF10-1
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
highcrimes, post: 81523, member: 14955 Wrote:and as for the things you are trying to accuse me of are wrong, non of that is what even went down lol. its a fucking video game not real life and ill keep treating it as that. also if you where on my team ever you would understand what was even taking place. instead your accuse ppl of things you dont even know of....
I'm not going to ask you to enlighten me as to what really took place, as your memory seems rather fuzzy. I was there, on your team, dude...the guy asking you to pause your sexting, calling strats, and telling you to still play it out even though were up against a stacked team. Looking back on it, some of your response to the team imbalance is humorous. Ingame, it was douche move to both your team mates and the other team.
And that captains round that you say you "left", you left only when kicked with the message, "Sorry, but it seems you are not wanted here." ...after the other scrimmers voted against letting you play.
My piece spoken, I leave the resolution of this thread to others.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Just stopping by to support High Crimes. From my own experiences with him, he and I had a little problem at first till we worked things out, was clearly a misunderstanding. He has only trolled the trolls. No one else. And really? High Crimes has dramatically talked less recently and when I was with him, he hasn't trolled anyone.

Free High Crimes <3
Dafuq Bear??
Really? Man i really don't have a clue who you are anymore now.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
its funny how the best players on the server want me unmuted.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
highcrimes, post: 81568, member: 14955 Wrote:its funny how the best players on the server want me unmuted.
The best? lol. I promise you that means nothing even if it were true
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
http://www.quickmeme.com/Grumpy-Cat/
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]