Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate and laggers
I agree with Dk, only to the degree that if: its a player who lags, and stubbornly keeps connecting despite warnings from admins and kicks by admins(not the server mind you) that he/she should be banned for 30 minutes. So if a player is laggy, and he gets kicked like 5 or more times by the admin, and they tell him each time to fix the lag, but said player keeps connecting everytime after being kicked without fixing his lag, yeah i'd ban the guy for like 30 minutes cuz of lag, but nothing more than that.
Other than the above scenario^ i don't think anyone should be banned for lag, kicked from the server sure but only by the admins, and or if they have ridiculously high ping.(higher than 500 i believe is what Matt stated)
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Longer ban needs to be warranted if they don't fix the lag. If the don't understand English, or don't know how to fix their lag, we're using the ban to make them come to the forums so that it can be explained. None of the admins should need to use google translate to explain.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cqwd9d81k7un1ya

That's a short demo showing how bad teleport & skipping can be. That's a demo of Thavs who "fixed" his lag?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Guys....Yea I also agree that if a person havs higher ping than 500 he should be kicked and if he rejoins again with the same lag he should be banned for 30 mins.....thats ok.....but (I think) if someone is permanently banned for that.......thats unfair. Love you guys. Peace.Smile
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
thavs, post: 82049, member: 16525 Wrote:Guys....Yea I also agree that if a person havs higher ping than 500 he should be kicked and if he rejoins again with the same lag he should be banned for 30 mins.....thats ok.....but (I think) if someone is permanently banned for that.......thats unfair. Love you guys. Peace.Smile
Well, if someone is banned once, twice, 3 times, 4 times, 5 times for the same damn reason and doesn't do anything about it, why not get rid of this pain?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]