Spawning in the general vicinity of your teammates
9 52.94%
Completely Randomized Spawning
5 29.41%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spawns in D2DM
I'm personally not a fan of the system in place right now with Ts spawning in B site and Long A, and CTs spawning in T spawn and A site... it seems like players just pick their team to play from those spots, IE people joining T to be able to awp out of pit. I much prefer the spawning system in the HG d2dm, where players spawn wherever their teammates are congregated, that way they can all be in raid parties and take certain sites and hold them, which is really fun. In contrast, the wl spawning system makes it so that when you push to a spawning location, spawn killing is easy and holding that site is impossible, making players play picks from far away instead.

EDIT: one more thing. The current spawn system makes the game really predictable, you know exactly where your enemies will come from...
*facepalm* voted the wrong option. meant to vote 2, instead i voted 1.

inb4yang
Completely Random so people play and get to be aware of positions and stuff.
Riser, post: 81981, member: 992 Wrote:inb4yang
o.O Did I also post before her?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
One you and DK do not play on the server period, okay u don't get a say. Two, um gee i dunno, what happened to all the complaints about the old regular spawn in the usual sites thing. No matter what you do with the spawns someones gonna cry about it, people complained when the spawns were regular, people complain about these, also changing it now will ruin the server's population, as we consistently are getting about 20 ppl these days.

Last time Matt made a major change to the server the whole population of players virtually disappeared(i.e adding the awp). Also maybe if you forced everyone who played on that particular server to join the forum, you'd get a better idea of what the players want, versus proposing arbitrary changes on a server neither of you play on.

As i said before Riser is the exception, hes generally on, is skilled(although his Kd doesn't support that) and contributes to the DM, neither cedeeoo or DK here do, so both of your opinions carry no weight no matter how much you express them. Oh and DK try and think of something better to insult me with, one i'd probably kick your ass in the dm, two keep trying there boy-o.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
just because i dont play every day all day there doesnt mean i dont play there at all, I play on all wl servers except MG and dust2. I was dominating you just today you buttpirate. I much prefer the HG d2dm server though cause there arent as many crying baddies like you, the spawn system is better and I get better reg on there (although HG has had really shitty reg since the last update). Riser is also infinitely better than you in every way at this game.
Ooo so he finally does think hes a good player, hah try again cedeoo. As i recall im muted so i can't talk or rage at people, and apparently telling retards who keep standing in front of me to move over the mic is considered raging, not to mention telling another idiot who seemed to think killing me once in 10 engagements was something to gloat about to shut up.

Btw Riser is more skilled, but his stats don't back it up, or maybe that line in parentheses is something u missed. Oh and heres a neat trick out of the Stats, you killed me 6 times, and died to me 5 times, i wouldn't be getting so high and mighty about your "skills" if i were you. Yes your a little better than say the average player i kill, but not by very much otherwise that stat wouldn't say 6 kills 5 deaths.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
josh holds down W and mouse click 1 with p90 and think he's a pro. lol

Thanks for derailing this thread into oblivion. I hope one day you realize that the p90 is a cancer to CSS and that only the worst players in the game who can't aim use it. Not a single person in competitive play uses it. It's absolutely hilarious how obsessed you are with your D2DM stats, considering how 98% of the players in that server are laughably terrible.

But I wanna thank you for bringing up stats, let's take a look at your stats from a server that isn't full of terrible players.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/180795
Pop maps: 0.92 KDR. and this is after you reset your stats about a month ago ?

case closed
I didn't think stats really mattered that much lol
[Image: sigix.png]
they don't, but if josh is gonna bring stats up and try talking shit about other players that are miles beyond his level, i'm gonna call out his shitty stats.
Oh I understand, it's just that there are so many factors that can play into public stats that you can't really count it.
But on a COMPLETELY unrelated note, I agree with you on the spawn system for the DM server, it's half the reason I don't really play on it that often.
[Image: sigix.png]