Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS
I dont fucking care, im leaving this stupid server, because you are all fucking ignorants and racists.

USA sucks. Disarm Guantanamo, you damn hypocrites. I can not wait for RUSSIA or CHINA nuke your fucking ass with a bomb.
Quote:xenofobics assholes that call any spanish player "mexican".
Those are Hispanic people, not Spanish people.

Russian said.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
yeah ok we're the ignorant and racist ones, when none of us attempted to insult you based on your nationality/race, yet you attempt to insult all of us based on it. LOL. Refer back to my first post in this thread.

I'm also not American.

Don't come back on the forums either please.
1. This is an international community, and the majority of the player-base isn't even American
2. Your chat logs are both offensive to other nationalities, as well as sexual orientations, which is exactly what your post is about

If the server administration were to crack down on racism and such, you would be just as guilty as the rest.

Duende2211, post: 82538, member: 15401 Wrote:But attack to players for their country and that's ok? OK THEN FUCK U ALL FAT BASTARD AMERICANS IGNORANTS!

I almost never get angry, but the bullshit that is spewing out of your keyboard is too much. Assuming that we all are both fat and American because we speak in English is just as bad as assuming someone is Mexican because they are hispanic.
[Image: sigix.png]
I'm not even human.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
The server is really lagging sometimes especially if theres motherfuckers talking and that makes the server choke.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Spartacus, post: 82550, member: 1060 Wrote:I'm not even human.
You're a dog.
I'm quite offended by Duende's ignorant and discriminatory view towards Americans, only most of them are fat! What about the skinny ones?

Oh and PS: We don't want racist and ignorant people like you on our servers.
Matt, post: 82558, member: 178 Wrote:I'm quite offended by Duende's ignorant and discriminatory view towards Americans, only most of them are fat! What about the skinny ones?

Oh and PS: We don't want racist and ignorant people like you on our servers.
Skinny ones are republicans.
Other way around RU.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]