Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You guys made a mistake
I'm looking at the "Java // Javascript Programming" board under Development category and the word Javascript should be taken out because I think you just mean Java, so Javascript should be moved to the board under it.(tsk tsk, xhtml isn't very important for website programming, sql is more)
[email protected] - Email me if you need tech support for any Blizzard games
I think Canister did it like that because they both started in Java even though they are completely unrelated things.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
yea, you gotta remember that canister is an idiot
ooo thatws harsh
Although I understand your point that javascript and java are not directly related, it is still a turing complete language and could easily be correctly placed as is.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Leaky Wrote:yea, you gotta remember that canister is an idiot

lmao Smile
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
naive Wrote:Although I understand your point that javascript and java are not directly related, it is still a turing complete language and could easily be correctly placed as is.

java and javascript are entirely different and unrelated languages. java and javascript also have very different syntax and coding conventions. the only real similarity between them is they have Java in the name and they prefer to use CamelCase naming conventions.

javascript's language syntax is based off of C and is a dialect of ECMAScript while java is just crap
wat ever leaky said was prolly right lol
Lol ya it is.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
o well another topic bites the dust