Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Balance plug-in fail.
On topic me, and ruplayer saw something hilarious last night on the office server. Both me and ru, top players of our teams, were switched to the opposite team for no reason, creating a huge imbalance. Happened about 4-5 times in total. We kept things flowing by switching back ourselves, but ATB did not like that haha.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
M. Bison, post: 85139, member: 359 Wrote:What do you mean?
the way how the amount money is distribute (im assuming that it is base on scores if there is any mod at all)
[Image: Rose.png]
[Image: 570717_202.png]
I think changing the money system for the losing team would help. If the team score is like 0:2 or worse, all players on the losing team should get bonus cash.

Right now, it doesn't really give bonus to players who do well (above 1.0 KDR) but are on the losing team. Given that the better players play a larger role in balancing, having guns during buy round (3rd round) is essential. This would also give the better players incentive to be/ stay on the losing team. I always find myself wondering why I can only afford a deagle when 70% of my team has full equip while I'm 6:2 or something after second round.

I'm not suggesting we should all be able to buy AWPs 3rd round, but I think having some bonus cash for an rifle it would definitely help this balancing issue.

Just my 2 cents Smile
[Image: 702064_101.png]
Nah, wont help much because the thing is not the amount of money, but the amount of bullets they can actually hit a target..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
LordbabY, post: 85141, member: 11073 Wrote:the way how the amount money is distribute (im assuming that it is base on scores if there is any mod at all)
The only difference is bonus money given to ppl with <1 KPD.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 85159, member: 359 Wrote:The only difference is bonus money given to ppl with <1 KPD.

Wink
LordbabY, post: 85138, member: 11073 Wrote:the mod on money system is worse o_O

aaaaw come on ! the money mod is perfect IMHO and is running smoothly baring one hitch ( at the half time switch ) . although 1+ kdr guys on the rounds that they lose could get 3100$ (can buy atleast m4 or ak ) as apposed to the 2300$ / 2800$ model
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
just got switched over three times in office... kinda tiring
Xtr3me, post: 85144, member: 15302 Wrote:I think changing the money system for the losing team would help. If the team score is like 0:2 or worse, all players on the losing team should get bonus cash.

Right now, it doesn't really give bonus to players who do well (above 1.0 KDR) but are on the losing team. Given that the better players play a larger role in balancing, having guns during buy round (3rd round) is essential. This would also give the better players incentive to be/ stay on the losing team. I always find myself wondering why I can only afford a deagle when 70% of my team has full equip while I'm 6:2 or something after second round.

I'm not suggesting we should all be able to buy AWPs 3rd round, but I think having some bonus cash for an rifle it would definitely help this balancing issue.

Just my 2 cents Smile
I've seen the losing team get AWPs on the 2nd round with a money mod (never to me), which is a bit too soon. I can buy an AWP 3rd round because I manage my money.

The main frustration I have is on team switch the losing team gets the winners' money without the losing money boost.
ARYA!, post: 85207, member: 1011 Wrote:aaaaw come on ! the money mod is perfect IMHO and is running smoothly baring one hitch ( at the half time switch ) . although 1+ kdr guys on the rounds that they lose could get 3100$ (can buy atleast m4 or ak ) as apposed to the 2300$ / 2800$ model

somehow i dont get many, even if the team is winning.i think the $3100 on losing rounds didnt happen too....