Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone actually lifts here?
the official lap is 50 m, but since the swimming pool isn't meant for olympics, it is 25m Smile
tbh, 50m is waaay easier to swim longer than 50m because you don't have to reset your pace as often as 25m one.
Eat lots of proteins (from food or from high proteine shakes). How many meals you take is important as well. Ideally you would have to eat enough proteins (and carbs etc...) every 3 hours. Or at least work towards that.

Your body can only use a certain amount of proteins / carbs every three hours for muscle growth . Suppose you eat three big meals every day instead of 5/6, then a significant part of those proteins / carbs will be converted into fat and will not be used for muscle growth. If you eat 5/6 meals a day, you will have 'constant' muscle growth and less fat build up than when you eat less (but bigger) meals.

Do compound exercises (like deadlift, squat, benchpress) if what you want is muscle growth. Bicep curls won't do you much good for that. The biceps is a small muscle compared to the muscles you use when you bench press.

Rest. Don't train 7 days a week. Especially don't train the same muscle group two days in a row. I never do 'weight' training two days in a row. Your muscles grow during rest periods.

Change your routine (reps, sets, order in which you do the exersises) once and a while. Not every week of course, but every month, two months or something.

Also, strength training is not the same as training for mass build up. For strength training you do low repetitions, for weight training you do sets of +/- 8 reps. If you're a 'beginner' though, strength training definitely will get you muscle growth.

Maintaining your strength and weight level is easy compared to getting there.
I just train once a week on strength, and two times a week doing exercises as explosive as I can. (If I'm not too lazy to get off my ass, that is).

Training focused on mass makes me slow down when I go kickboxing so I don't do it anymore. Good thing, because I hate it.
Spartacus, post: 85268, member: 1060 Wrote:only started a few months back. wished i started when i was way younger.like 20.

dat ass
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Spartacus, post: 85317, member: 1060 Wrote:I keep a video record to check on my form, especially when I'm lifting heavier loads.
Yeah that's good to compare. I also take pics every 2 weeks. Maybe in the future I'll make a "Before and After".

Spartacus, post: 85317, member: 1060 Wrote:Drunk you're at a great age and height to start. But you need to eat.
Yeah, right now I don't have a concrete diet because I found out 2 months ago I have gastritis. Right now this is my meal timing:
  • 7AM cup of oats
  • 8-9AM School meal
  • 12:20PM Sub or chicken patty sometimes something else..
  • 3PM Bread
  • 3:30-4PM 2scoops of whey with banana (pre-training)
  • 6-7PM 2scoops of whey with banana (post-training)
  • 9-10PM Dinner
As I said, I don't have everything ready yet, but since I have gastritis I dont eat fried stuff or drink soda. 1 month taking my gastritis medicine and no eating fried stuff or drinking soda I got 10 lbs fatter without training.
Before I found out I had these problems I used to have 3-4 meals a day MAXIMUM and I was eating only bullsh!t...
What's you eating schedule, Spart?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 85376, member: 3039 Wrote:Yeah that's good to compare. I also take pics every 2 weeks. Maybe in the future I'll make a "Before and After".
If before is how fat you are right now then after is more before for you.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I only take dick pics and send them to my gf's mother. Way to go right?
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 85384, member: 9168 Wrote:If before is how fat you are right now then after is more before for you.
Obviously haven't been following the thread. DK currently has a POW frame.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Sup Spartacus, Just logged in real quick to check on your shit bro, hows it going so far? Reach me @ steam later man, I hope you're progressing well! Btw, are you butting or bulking? I'm still bulking, around 4300 + cals Tongue. See yall.

DK, post: 89541, member: 3039 Wrote:Sup Spartacus, Just logged in real quick to check on your shit bro, hows it going so far? Reach me @ steam later man, I hope you're progressing well! Btw, are you butting or bulking? I'm still bulking, around 4300 + cals :p. See yall.
Funny you asked.

this happened today. thats about 2 45lbs Plates per side. I was training hard for to break this barrier. Finally did it.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=i7vVwUc6rwg[/video]

Anyway I'm still aiming to bulk. Need to pack on more muscles before I do a cut. Then I'm on a one way street to shred city.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Nice stuff man. GL man! I've made some changes on my shit too, hope too see more results, bench press is so hard for me lol. If you have a acc on bodybuilding, add me there bro.

Cya wL Smile.